Last fictional character you fell in love with?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Charmaine Mahlangu
Favorite Book: Defining a free man from a black stream
Currently Reading: The Monster of Florence
Bookshelf Size: 38
2024 Reading Goal: 500
2024 Goal Completion: 6%

Re: Last fictional character you fell in love with?

Post by Charmaine Mahlangu »

When I was younger in my teens it was definitely Harry Potter . JK Rowling really did the deed there. I did not miss a book series from Harry Potter and the philosophers stone right up until Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. The movies did not make things easier.

Older I fell in love with crime ,mystery and thriller and Michael Connelly was my first exposure to this. City of bones by Michael Connelly made me fall in love with Detective Harry Bosch. This was years ago and no one has taken his place since.
Miriam Ratemo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-ratemo.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

I never fell in love with a character until last August with Rochester fro mJane Erye. His completely a gentlemen and beautiful. I had read other books from then until know and i aslo like this other character Macon from Beautiful Creatures. His unique and special. His different sadly i finished the series and i do not like re-reading .

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”