Technology Help Books

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
ReadingGlass7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Technology Help Books

Post by ReadingGlass7 »

Is anyone fond of technology books?
Recently I started reading books on technology trends. Its not that I ran out of books to read in novels, stories, fantasy etc.I decided to step into a new genre to explore. The first thing that came to my mind was technology. I started with online journals and it is going really well.
Anyone has any suggestions?
ReadingGlass7

Post by ReadingGlass7 »

Does anyone have any suggestions?
Looking forward to the listicles. To name a few, I have come across some online journals and articles that seem interesting. They are Worl Economic Forum, Hubspot, and TechTarget.
Nedim
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nedim.html
Latest Review: Fear Not, Dream Big, & Execute by Jeff Meyer

Post by Nedim »

I'm a fan of technology help books. The world has gone digital and we can't help but also go the same way. Though I read them during my leisure time to gain some knowledge. One I can recommend is 'digital minimalism'.
ReadingGlass7

Post by ReadingGlass7 »

Cool. It's really amazing that many people have started reading books on technology as well. There are numerous books, available in the market to read on futuristic technology trends. Titles like Down To Earth, Reader's Digest etc, are some prominent names. Their columns are not like ordinary ones. They speak about the topics in-depth and give a detailed analysis of technologies like ai services, machine learning, IoT etc. Articles also try to speak about its real-life application in various sectors like agriculture, sports, forest conservation etc.
These two magazines are just examples.
Betelhem Demsie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-betelhem-demsie.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Betelhem Demsie »

I am a fan of technology. I love reading technology books, specially futuristic ones

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”