Pride Month book recommendations

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Sunita Bhattacharya
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Pride Month book recommendations

Post by Sunita Bhattacharya »

Hi all,

Firstly Happy Pride Month! I'm looking to read some books during the month that are of the LGBTQ+ genre. I'm thinking of reading the "Call Me By Your Name" book. Any of y'all read? I'm particularly interested in a story that's got all the surprise elements but specifically the parts of struggles and challenges of being gay in a place that is unsupportive of such expressions.
Flore44000
Currently Reading: A Betrayal of Storms
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Flore44000 »

Hey! Happy Pride Month to you too!
If you are interely recommend the Breakaway duology from E.L. Massey or the Heartstopper serie. And wild card, if you like fantasy, the Six of Crows serie will be a hit.sted in non-fiction "The T in LGBT+" by Jamie Raines will be out at the end of the month and promises a great read. There is also "Mama's boy" from Dustin Lance Black which is an amazing memoir and also looks at religion, handicap and domestic violence.
If you want a lovely coming of age fiction, I high
MesfnKalu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mesfnkalu.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by MesfnKalu »

I don't get you idea.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”