Short review to Amazon?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Paul R Ritter
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-ritter.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Short review to Amazon?

Post by Paul R Ritter »

I reviewed the book "The Bridge" by Andrew Palmer. I also need to give a short review to Amazon. How can I do this? I can't get another book to review until then.
Lizzie Mustard
Favorite Book: The Moonstone
Currently Reading: Lessons in Chemistry
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lizzie-mustard.html
Latest Review: Bitcoin Answered by Jon Law

Post by Lizzie Mustard »

You need to log into your Amazon account. Make sure your Amazon name matches the one you have used to write the review for OnLineBookClub. Then find the relevant book on Amazon and enter your review (usually halfway down the page). The review on Amazon should be worded slightly differently to the one you've posted here to prevent it triggering a duplicate warning.
EnclosedReviewer
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Artwords
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enclosedreviewer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by EnclosedReviewer »

Paul R Ritter wrote: 09 Jun 2023, 01:44 I reviewed the book "The Bridge" by Andrew Palmer. I also need to give a short review to Amazon. How can I do this? I can't get another book to review until then.
Good to know, I learn a lot from these posts. I'll try to avoid it. Because my users don't match.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”