Broken Under Interrogation by Jeffrey M. Hopkins

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Jeffhop
Bookshelf Size: 0

Broken Under Interrogation by Jeffrey M. Hopkins

Post by Jeffhop »

Hi All,

I'm a veteran of the War in Iraq and wrote a novel called "Broken Under Interrogation". It is a dark tale about a young man named John Powers who forms a secret organization to fight a "Special War on Drugs" in his rot belt hometown following his service in the War in Iraq. It is dark and it is violent but it is not without a point, unlike many modern tales. First and foremost it is a tale of the decay of the American Dream seen through the eyes of a soldier. Broken Under Interrogation is available on Amazon.

You can also check out my literature and photography blog at wordpress, search for jeffhop. Here is where I offer advice to writers on the creative process and staying sane when you are engaged in it. I have also posted much of my photography from around the world for your enjoyment.

If you read my novel, please review it. If you have any questions about the content of my novel please email the address on the Amazon page.

Again, I must tell you that this book is dark and not for the squeamish or faint of heart.
Rosemary Owolabi
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rosemary-owolabi.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Rosemary Owolabi »

Broken under interrogation seems like a relatable book. The pressure of interrogation could make the innocent seem like the guilty one. Well done, Jeffrey.
If you are having a bad day, let people see that you are having a good day...Spread good vibes, people are going through a lot already. :tiphat:

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”