Pleasure Reading Learning Survey

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
untiedknot
Bookshelf Size: 0

Pleasure Reading Learning Survey

Post by untiedknot »

I am doing some research for a school project and I was hoping I could get some feedback from those of you who are active pleasure readers. Once I have surveyed a bunch of people I will post the data from the questions I've collected here for all to see.

Please take my quick 10 question survey (you don't have to register anything) and I'll post up the results soon. Thank you:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=1 ... z3HQ_3d_3d
untiedknot

Post by untiedknot »

thanks guys i'm getting some great feedback
untiedknot

Post by untiedknot »

hi everyone I have finished the collecting survey results. Since I don't have an account with survey monkey, I've arranged the results as a series of screen shots in a word document. If you are interested in seeing the results feel free to personal message me with an email that I can send the word doc to. This is the only way I can think to share the results.

thank you again for all your help!

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”