What was your first book and how was the experience?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Coco Bajaj
Bookshelf Size: 0

What was your first book and how was the experience?

Post by Coco Bajaj »

I have read many short stories but the first book I read was Spanish love deception Elena Armas and in excitement i finished it in one day and after finishing it I cried because first I was sad because it ended so soon and second because it was my first book.

So how was your experience?
Upphilan Paul
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-upphilan-paul.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Upphilan Paul »

The first book I read here was totally captivating and mind hacking. I really love it. "All Body Bags and No Knickers."
Tomy Chandrafrost
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

My first book was the famous book by Dale Carnegie about "How to Win and Influence People." It's a book that opened my paradigm and changed the way I lived my life. Since then, I've also started to enjoy reading in English. It's all because of the Libgen website. It helped me so much.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”