Anyone Know Of a Good Chinese Cookbook?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
crescentscapes
Bookshelf Size: 0

Anyone Know Of a Good Chinese Cookbook?

Post by crescentscapes »

Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, wasn't sure of where to put this at.

Does anyone know of a good chinese cookbook (in english, of course)? Something that would have dishes such as sesame chicken, sweet n sour chicken/pork, crab ragoons, chow mien noodles, orange chicken, fried rice, etc. in it. I've been looking but so far no luck. Any suggestions are well appreciated. Thank you! :D
timetogrow

Post by timetogrow »

[quote="crescentscapes"]Sorry if this is in the wrong topic, wasn't sure of where to put this at.

Does anyone know of a good chinese cookbook (in english, of course)? Something that would have dishes such as sesame chicken, sweet n sour chicken/pork, crab ragoons, chow mien noodles, orange chicken, fried rice, etc. in it. I've been looking but so far no luck. Any suggestions are well appreciated. Thank you! :D[/quote

I have several chinese cook books but i forget the names. You like chinese food? I like sweet and sour pork rid too. BTW, i am Chinese.
crescentscapes

Post by crescentscapes »

I love chinese food, however, I'm not chinese, lol...just very much enjoy some of the food :). My favorite dishes would probably be sesame chicken and chow mein noodles (but I only eat the noodles at one chinese restaurant where I live).
timetogrow

Post by timetogrow »

crescentscapes wrote:I love chinese food, however, I'm not chinese, lol...just very much enjoy some of the food :). My favorite dishes would probably be sesame chicken and chow mein noodles (but I only eat the noodles at one chinese restaurant where I live).
Come to China and i treat you chinese food and let you eat as much as you want. lol
crescentscapes

Post by crescentscapes »

haha, thanks

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”