What are you reading right now ?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Charlesdes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4

Re: What are you reading right now ?

Post by Charlesdes »

Fatemeeee wrote: 13 Aug 2022, 08:09 I’m reading The Book Lovers by Emily Henry; I think her previous works were better but this one is ok
Hey Fatemeeee, I've seen Emily henry's books before on book Tok but I can never find any at my local Walmart or thrift stores where i have most of my collection. if you're interested? Do you know anywhere I could get it online or as such?
Crs webco
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: An American Conspiracy
Currently Reading: Resonant
Bookshelf Size: 194
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crs-webco.html
Latest Review: An American Conspiracy by Alan C. Moore
Reading Device: B07WGJ9KT3

Post by Crs webco »

I'm reading "The Legacy of Job's Wife", a recent BOTD, and "Wolf's Reign", a shifter novel. Quite a combination, huh?
amelialvakon
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by amelialvakon »

I'm currently reading rich dad and poor. Im on last chapter and after reading this book i will check all my expense and note it on diary so that i can determine which is the most useful investment im doing and what is not worth its value.
Ben Madeley
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ben-madeley.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ben Madeley »

I'm looking for something new. I just read The Bridge by Andrew Palmer and it was great, but I'm a massive fan of historical fiction novels, particularly those written by Bernard Cornwell and Conn Iggulden. I'm looking for another author who has written great historical series like these two. If anyone can recommend something to me, that would be great.
Melissa Pae
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Melissa Pae »

I'm reading Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden.
Sarah Jane Barrett
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-jane-barrett.html
Latest Review: Fantys by Jeff Wunder

Post by Sarah Jane Barrett »

I'm currently reading Timewise by Robert Leet
Latest Review: Fantys by Jeff Wunder
Amanda Mayo
Currently Reading: The Trials of Apollo
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Amanda Mayo »

I just finished reading Sebastian and the Invisible Island and it was such a good read! It was my first book for OnlineBookClub so I am still learning the ropes. Today, I downloaded Kin's Quest, so I am really excited to curl up on the couch with it this afternoon! IS anyone else reading Kin's Quest?
DaynamirenDigg
Favorite Author: Mary Higgins Clark
Currently Reading: The Wizard of OZ An Other Narcissists
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4614

Post by DaynamirenDigg »

Greetings,

I am currently reading, Ann Rule’s, Green River, Running Red: The Real Story of the Green River Killer-America’s Deadliest Serial Killer. I also have a stack of books placed on my desk, and plan to begin another book. I like the idea of reading a book for fun and one for learning, thanks to the member who shared that tip.
:lire4:
LRB1111

Post by LRB1111 »

Letitia30 wrote: 28 May 2009, 07:59 Currently reading The Secret by Rhonda Bryne
Excellent! : )
nadeem yasin

Post by nadeem yasin »

Currently reading "The Structures of Everyday Life" by Fernand Braudel
Omneya Shakeep
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Catching Genesis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omneya-shakeep.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by Omneya Shakeep »

I'm reading "Terms of Service" by Craig Stanfill.
"Those who feel grateful, and are eternally generous, experience life at its richest."
Rob White.
dwaynecharles13

Post by dwaynecharles13 »

I'm reading Master of the game by Sidney Sheldon for like the 4th time smh. I jus love it!!!
you could say I'm an independent book shop. I'm jus getting started though and I don't know how to get people to come to my site let alone buy books lol I'm into self help and personal growth, I teach about the law of attraction and prosperity.... I just wanna elevate your mind! I'm giving away a free sample ebook if you just go to my site: https://dwaynecharles.business.blog/

go to my biolink page and click Freebee. It's a blog also, so feel free to give me some constructive criticism....
Brianna Ward 1
Currently Reading: Court of Silver Flames
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by Brianna Ward 1 »

I am currently deep in multiple books. I feel like this is my yearly pattern. I'm listening to Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi and I'm Glad My Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy . I'm slowly, like super slowly, reading A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas. All three are amazing in their own rite.
Tameka P
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading: My Child is Missing
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tameka-p.html
Latest Review: Requiem For A Queen by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Tameka P »

I've just started the Ellery Hathaway Series by Joanna Schaffhausen. I am literally on page 1 of Book 1: The Vanishing Season.
Leila Boss
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leila-boss.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Leila Boss »

Searching for the next book.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”