Regular Reading?

Use this forum for book and reading discussion that doesn't fall into another category. Talk about books, genres, reading issues, general literature, and any other topic of particular interest to readers. If you want to start a thread about a specific book or a specific series, please do that in the section below this one.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Re: Regular Reading?

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

I feel reading books from onlinebookclub has become part of my daily reading routine. Before that, I used to read books about parenting.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Miriam Ratemo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

It varies depending on what is going on in my life but I would generally read everyday. Normally while commuting to & from work, lunchtime & almost always for some period at nightime but any few minutes I have to spare I'll pick up my current book.
Miriam Ratemo
Currently Reading:

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

It varies depending on what is going on in my life but I would generally read everyday. Normally while commuting to & from work, lunchtime & almost always for some period at nightime but any few minutes I have to spare I'll pick up my current book.I'm an addicted reader and have been all my life. I would read the cereal box if that is all that's available. Paperbacks are my favorites since they are light to hold when reading in bed - around 2 am every morning I wake up and read for an hour. Terry Callister emailed me a copy of his newly published fiction novel, "The Catalytic Programme" and I tried to read it on my laptop but it was too cumbersome. So I opened it on my smartphone - and LOVED reading on it. (The book was very good, also). The smartphone has apps for all the Ebooks, it is lit so you can read without a light, and the text is resized to whatever you want. Plus - you always have your phone with you. There are tons of free ebooks and 99 cent Ebooks. Anyone have a free or 99 cent Ebook to recommend?
Miriam Ratemo
Currently Reading:

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

I'm an addicted reader and have been all my life. I would read the cereal box if that is all that's available. Paperbacks are my favorites since they are light to hold when reading in bed - around 2 am every morning I wake up and read for an hour. Terry Callister emailed me a copy of his newly published fiction novel, "The Catalytic Programme" and I tried to read it on my laptop but it was too cumbersome. So I opened it on my smartphone - and LOVED reading on it. (The book was very good, also). The smartphone has apps for all the Ebooks, it is lit so you can read without a light, and the text is resized to whatever you want. Plus - you always have your phone with you. There are tons of free ebooks and 99 cent Ebooks. Anyone have a free or 99 cent Ebook to recommend?
sadya
Favorite Book: Too many to name 1.
Currently Reading: Too many to name them all.
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by sadya »

When I read on my computer or phone, it's often an eBook downloaded from Project Gutenberg: https://www.gutenberg.org. They have everything from fiction to non-fiction. Not the newer books though, as these are free eBooks.

Return to “General Book & Reading Discussion”