A Letter with Love.

The deadline for the second contest has already passed and the stories are available for reading. It had a Spring theme, and the winner got a $25 gift certificate. Stay tuned for information regarding another contest!
Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
Nallely Rangel
Currently Reading: Quest: Finding Freddie
Bookshelf Size: 11

Re: Una carta con amor.

Post by Nallely Rangel »

se esta carta la escribio alguien que no es correspondido por la persona a quien ama.. debemos tener autestima y querernos asi mismo..
Suguna K
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-suguna-k.html
Latest Review: Trinities to Enneagrams, 2nd Edition by Allen David Young
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 10%

Post by Suguna K »

"Remember Account?" tells a poignant story about the feelings of a forgotten companion. The story tells the bittersweet memories of a cherished gathering where initial joy turned into a feeling of neglect.
Vivid memories of being hugged, touched and hugged with genuine joy paint a vivid picture of that first connection. .
The stark contrast between day-to-day interactions with new acquaintances and the protagonist's ongoing, neglected presence creates a strong emotional undertone. The story escalates with a heartfelt letter, a plea that reflects a desire for recognition and rediscovery.
The plea in the letter adds a layer of vulnerability and desperation that leaves a lasting impression on the reader's emotions.

At its heart, this story perfectly captures the complexity of human emotion and the desire for recognition, asking readers to reflect on the often invisible effects of neglect on things we once held dear.
Priya Murugesan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-priya-murugesan.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Priya Murugesan »

I really enjoyed this cute letter.. I can relate to this well.. We all have some books like this forgotten book on top shelf.. I couldn't guess who was writing it till I read the last line.. Good story..
In a world where you can be anything, be kind :)

Return to “Short Story Contest”