important angle"

The deadline for the second contest has already passed and the stories are available for reading. It had a Spring theme, and the winner got a $25 gift certificate. Stay tuned for information regarding another contest!
Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
Ebrahim Algobi
Currently Reading: The Shaft
Bookshelf Size: 0

important angle"

Post by Ebrahim Algobi »

"important angle"

Since the first mistake in this human being against another human being on this earth is God
He teaches him and preserves the foolishness of his servants until the day they are resurrected. God did not create man to be disgraced
honor him and honor him,
There is no justification for hurting any creature, even verbally, the small scar you leave.
A tribute to the heart of his servant, even if someone's heart is ignited, may God teach it and see its greatness.
Man forgot and passed, and that moment is still known
And if I ask for his forgiveness and he forgives me, I know that there is a reckoning for error, for sin.
God gave work to man so that he may study and deliberate, but rather speak or write.
He should not be ashamed of his immorality, lest he harm his immorality.
No matter how guilty a person is in scratching himself, he is wrong, and his badness is blamed on him.
The limits of himself, not to transfer his evil to another
Their faults, overthrowing them, and hunting for their words. Leave people and follow them
Stop sticking, you are not the ideal that you aspire for the other to reach, even if you are not
If how much about it
And do not make forgiveness a life card!
God made it a choice and not an obligation, and it does not mean the severity of guilt or pardon.
just now
God honored the sons of Adam with foolishness, so the smallest of their affairs until the last word
For so-and-so on that day at that hour has an itch.
. . . . .

Return to “Short Story Contest”