A Letter with Love.

The deadline for the second contest has already passed and the stories are available for reading. It had a Spring theme, and the winner got a $25 gift certificate. Stay tuned for information regarding another contest!
Are you an author, publisher or webmaster? Contact Scott if you would like to sponsor the next short story contest.
sszb
Favorite Book: Dear Mr. Knightley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 170
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sszb.html
Latest Review: Uncle Yuta has an Adventure by Claire Youmans
Reading Device: B072V4HK9F

A Letter with Love.

Post by sszb »

Hi there,

Remember me ??

I don't think so that you have me in your mind.

I still remember the day you met me, you hold me, touched me, hugged me with such delight that I fell in love with you in seconds.

You took me to your room, looked at me with love. I was ready to amaze you with everything I have but than you just kept me as a decoration item.
Everyday you were with new fellows, whereas I was still there where you left me.

I am writing this letter just to remind you I still hold everything that will drag you to outside of this world, you will forget your worries with me, just try me for ONCE, PLEASE..

Yours and only yours

Book Unread
From the top shelf.
‏We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.”

‏ Middleton, Jacquelyn.
Manka1
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Manka1 »

I think such a letter could only write either a teen or a person , that does not know what self respect is. However for a teen this is still fine , but for an adult that doesn't respect himself/herseif it is not. If a person leaves you , you must sta away from him/her but never to ask the person to return .Who really loves and needs you , will never leave you alone
bambara amani
Currently Reading:
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by bambara amani »

i think this letters is very emotionally,so when you are in relationship with someone you want to care about her,to keep her in small paradise ( to make felling happy ) ,to respect her , to be worried when you has loosed her ,in this case you need to collaborate, to discuss about love and your future plan in life .
sszb
Favorite Book: Dear Mr. Knightley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 170
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sszb.html
Latest Review: Uncle Yuta has an Adventure by Claire Youmans
Reading Device: B072V4HK9F

Post by sszb »

Its from the BOOK UNREAD. Not some person.
‏We’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.”

‏ Middleton, Jacquelyn.
Treeswife-20

Post by Treeswife-20 »

We are all made of chapter's, each one different and unique
Freelance1

Post by Freelance1 »

Cute play with words to insinuate a relationship between humans. When in reality it is about book.
lisa conway

Post by lisa conway »

I think this is a person who is in love with the other person. But yet patience in waiting on the person to love them.
Moodykelz_10
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12

Post by Moodykelz_10 »

I thought this was quite smart this letter. It was sweet and a play on words, portraying a love letter between a couple when instead a book gathering dust just waiting to be read.

I enjoyed it.
Rachaem5612

Post by Rachaem5612 »

I think whoever’s writing this letter is really in love with who it is supposed to be going to. He did really good explaining how he still had her on he’s mind.

Loved it.
Kenzie_121

Post by Kenzie_121 »

I feel that whoever wrote this beautiful poem was in love with some guy who didn’t really love them. It’s a very soft spoken and great proem.
Brianna Thornton

Post by Brianna Thornton »

This letter is really good. But the author doesn't really explain about this other person. Its just ok I fell in love with this boy in seconds and he left me. Like I kinda feel like there was only a hook to it. Nothing to back it up
Emi Waseimoala
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emi-waseimoala.html
Latest Review: There and Back There Again by Andrew Alsup

Post by Emi Waseimoala »

I can relate to this letter. It is from an unread book, that the reader was interested in at the first glance, probably planning to read it but never get a chance to. It is how we bookworms sometimes would get lost in choosing or buying so many books and forget to read the particular one you saw first. Procrastinating and never really getting to read that book. It makes me want to go through my bookshelves and read all the books!!!
"So many books, so little time"- Frank Zappa
Sandeep Kaur 40

Post by Sandeep Kaur 40 »

I think this letter is full of feeling which someone is showing towards the person whom he's in love with. He's also showing his emotions for his lover and looks like he's in her wait and wants her to love him in the same way he does.
Jess Bookclub

Post by Jess Bookclub »

I love this letter. Like most people I feel that it is about a lover or a relationship, however the more I read the more I think that it could be about a childhood toy that has been left there (on a shelf or under the bed) while watching the child grow up, which feels heart-breaking. Great first page / intro to a book.
EnclosedReviewer
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: Artwords
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-enclosedreviewer.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by EnclosedReviewer »

"A Letter with Love" sounds like a very emotional letter, filled with heartfelt sentiments. It's unclear whether it's from a book or a real person, but the message is likely to be touching and personal, expressing deep feelings and care for someone. Letters like these can be incredibly moving. 😢💌💕

Return to “Short Story Contest”