What's your favorite recipe using bananas?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Rita Tom
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rita-tom.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Re: What's your favorite recipe using bananas?

Post by Rita Tom »

Jennifer Cowhig wrote: 24 Mar 2024, 07:37 Hi guys! I got a bunch of bananas and was wondering if anyone is willing to share there favorite recipes using bananas. I've made banana bread and banana cupcakes, but I was wondering what else could be made using bananas. I've been thinking of trying to make banana cream pie but that seems complicated. Anyone willing to share any recipes? Beginner friendly is a plus, but delicious is a must.

Here is the banana cupcake recipe, they are delicious and easy, even if I struggled a bit making the frosting: ABEB61E1-D49E-4C44-BC82-CFEB009F4E44.jpeg
Thanks for the recipe Jennifer
Jacy Covers
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacy-covers.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jacy Covers »

My favorite recipe using banana is the banana smoothie with groundnuts. They are both blended together to give a savory taste.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”