Anyone dealt with picky eaters?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
T J 6
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-t-j-6.html
Latest Review: Purpose by Gina Bianchini

Re: Anyone dealt with picky eaters?

Post by T J 6 »

I wish I could help, but I’ve been in the same boat for the last 23 years! The only meat my son will eat is chicken - usually chicken tenders. He likes Mac and cheese but only certain kinds. Textures are a thing for him also. The weird thing is he will eat green peas which a lot of people hate. No pizza. No peanut butter. No sandwich meat. We had to order buttered noodles when he was younger if we went Italian.
Liza Chulukhadze
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liza-chulukhadze.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Liza Chulukhadze »

My boyfriend is a picky eater. You can never expect what his reaction will be to certain foods. He doesn't like meat, but will eat processed beef in soups. There are many different things and I am just trying to little by little have him taste things. Tho I never get mad or anything. I simply ask him and make sure he doesn't want to, I won't mention it for a few weeks then.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”