Coffee or Tea?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Queenyx
Currently Reading: Guidebook of How to Obtain Pureness of Heart Required to Enter Heaven
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-queenyx.html
Latest Review: The Evolutionite Chronicles Book One: Dagger and Shadow Ninja by Timothy Callahan

Re: Coffee or Tea?

Post by Queenyx »

Coffee any day any time. I mean, its likened to taking a shot of adrenaline. It just keeps me going all day long
essahely10
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by essahely10 »

I love coffeein the morning
essahely10

Post by essahely10 »

We, as Arabs, love tea so much that everyone is addicted to drinking tea, but also we like to drink coffee in private cafes in front of a beautiful outfit.
leximutia
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leximutia.html
Latest Review: The Hand Bringer by Christopher J. Penington

Post by leximutia »

Tea! I used to absolutely love coffee, but then I became too reliant on it. I try to avoid caffeine as much as possible now and just go for herbal teas.
Amy Murdoch Coleman
Favorite Book: Circe
Currently Reading: Hannah's War
Bookshelf Size: 6988
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-murdoch-coleman.html
Latest Review: Caretaker by George Farrell

Post by Amy Murdoch Coleman »

I always had a cup of coffee next to me when I started writing until recently. Now that I'm pregnant, I have to limit myself to only one cup a day, so some changes have definitely messed up my routine. But it's alright; a safe baby is worth a little change.
Arite Seki
Currently Reading: The Alchemist
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-arite-seki.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White

Post by Arite Seki »

I prefer tea to coffee. Although I like the taste of coffee, I prefer tea because there's a variety of flavours to choose from. If I start my day with a huge mug of tea with lemon and honey, it always sets the tone for me to be super productive and creative.
Micky_20
Currently Reading: Grace Revealed
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Micky_20 »

Lol a love both no excuses but I like coffee more although when drinking tea you can choose from a variety of tea
Kayla_N_
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kayla-n.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Kayla_N_ »

Hmm it depends on my mood that day and what I'm trying to accomplish. If I'm trying to get a caffeine boost for energy or just want a sweet treat, I'll opp for coffee. Many teas have medicinal and herbal properties, so they're definitely a part of my diet.
Honest-reviewer
Currently Reading: The Lost Symbol
Bookshelf Size: 118
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-honest-reviewer.html
Latest Review: A Walk Through the Grapes by David Jackson

Post by Honest-reviewer »

Coffee! I don’t know why, but I hate the flavour of regular tea. (I like green tea though). But coffee is heaven! I love it so much that I can drink it anytime of the day. I like it better with milk and very little sugar.
diamonnd
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diamonnd.html
Latest Review: The Most Popular Freak in School by Crystal Tyler (Tyler Lormel)

Post by diamonnd »

I love both! I love coffee more, but tea is perfect for relaxing and feeling better after a stressful day.
khaulah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 122
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khaulah.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin

Post by khaulah »

gali wrote: 04 Dec 2013, 01:32 I drink coffee (with milk) twice a day. I only drink tea when it is stormy and cold. I never smoked.
For some reason or the other, coffee doesn't work on me. Tea does. Team Tea it is 8-)
Balena
Currently Reading: 1984
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-balena.html
Latest Review: Black Beach by Olivia Rana

Post by Balena »

Both of them are delicious to me. I have been trying my best not to get addicted to coffee, so I am also drinking tea in moderation.
Sarah_Tricia
Favorite Author: Stephen King
Currently Reading: Gideon the Ninth
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-tricia.html
Latest Review: Hero by Danielle Bouthillier
fav_author_id: 2376

Post by Sarah_Tricia »

Coffee is my to-go reading drink, especially when I'm reading a book in the Coffeehouse Mysteries series. Man, I can't wait until I can go to a Starbucks with a book in one hand and a fancy coffee in the other.
CupofJoie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cupofjoie.html
Latest Review: Illustrated Short Fiction of William H. Coles: 2000-2016 by William H. Coles

Post by CupofJoie »

Definitely coffee!

What people don’t know much about is how versatile coffee can be. Even the slightest detail can make a difference. For example, buying coffee grounds versus coffee beans make a HUGE difference. If you want to taste flavor notes (such as fruity, chocolate-y, or nutty), then it has to be coffee beans.

This is because coffee (once grinded) can lose its flavor after about 30 minutes. The cool thing is, there are multiple coffee equipment out there which can vary its flavor.

This ranges from espresso machine, aeropress, chemex, V60, origami dripper, etc.

Honestly, if you’re also a coffee lover, go and try to brew one by yourself!

I suggest French press as the easiest coffee equipment 😄. I’ve also done some latte art with just the good old French press 😄.
Lydia Matson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Odyssey
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lydia-matson.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Lydia Matson »

It depends on what mood I'm in, but usually tea. I'm a singer, so it's a necessity before a performance or audition :) I do love coffee as well though.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”