Here’s How To Make Delicious Steamed Milo Cake With Only 3 Ingredients

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Ivy Ann
Currently Reading: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Bookshelf Size: 2

Here’s How To Make Delicious Steamed Milo Cake With Only 3 Ingredients

Post by Ivy Ann »

Milo powder is such a versatile ingredient because you can practically make anything with it. Craving for a hot chocolatey drink? Milo. Looking for cocoa powder substitute? Milo. Want to eat chocolate cake but you can’t go out to get it? Behold – Steamed Milo Cake. This recipe is super easy and it takes almost no time at all to make it!

Ingredients:

2 cups of Milo powder
4 eggs
2 large tablespoons of condensed milk
Step 1: Combine Milo powder, eggs, and condensed milk into a blender and blend until smooth. Or, combine ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix until smooth.

Step 2: Pour cake batter into a large glass bowl and steam for 1 hour.

Step 3: Pour chocolate sauce (optional) and chocolate sprinkles (optional) onto cake to serve, enjoy!
Ika Apro
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ika-apro.html
Latest Review: 2035 and Beyond - A Guide to Thriving in the Future Workplace by Moira Devlin

Post by Ika Apro »

I have never heard of milo cake, but it seems simple and nice. I will look it up and see if it interests me, thank you for the recipe.
Great-minds
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-great-minds.html
Latest Review: Original Wisdom by Donna Bond

Post by Great-minds »

Your Milo powder recipe for Steamed Milo Cake sounds delicious and incredibly simple! The versatility of Milo does make it a fantastic ingredient for various treats. It's great to see how you've crafted a quick and easy recipe for a satisfying chocolatey dessert. Thanks for sharing this delightful treat idea! 🍫✨
Zanne Crystle
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Rules of Redemption (The Firebird Chronicles Book 1)
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zanne-crystle.html
Latest Review: The Relic of Hoomspire by Sasha Gajic

Post by Zanne Crystle »

I'm going to buy Milo just so I can try this. I might make a semi-sweet chocolate buttercream frosting for it. Thanks for the recipe.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”