Favorite Vegan Recipe/Meal?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
Joy Habuya
Currently Reading: The Maidens
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joy-habuya.html
Latest Review: Not Dead Yet by Mark Fletcher
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 105%

Re: Favorite Vegan Recipe/Meal?

Post by Joy Habuya »

I'm not vegan but I have a few favorite vegan dishes
Vegan Chili: It's a chili packed with flavor, but without the meat! I make it with kidney beans, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and spices. I usually add other veggies like bell peppers, onions, or zucchini for extra goodness and serve it with a dollop of vegan sour cream, chopped avocado, chopped onions, and some tortilla chips. It's extra satisfying.

Creamy Coconut Curry with Vegetables: I usually make it with a creamy coconut milk sauce flavored with curry paste, ginger, and my favorite veggies , mostly broccoli, bell peppers, and chickpeas. I serve it over rice or quinoa when I want to have a complete meal.

Stir-Fried Noodles with Tofu: I just stir-fry veggies like broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers with tofu cubes and toss it all with a flavorful sauce made with soy sauce, rice vinegar, and ginger, and serve it over noodles. It's super quick and easy to make.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”