Is eating an egg a day will be safe?

Welcome to The Book, Cook, and Crafts, the place where lovers of cooking can share cool recipes, get advice on cooking techniques and tips, recommend great cooking books, and chat about food. Also, members can discuss crafty things here.
The Dodo Writer
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-dodo-writer.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Re: Is eating an egg a day will be safe?

Post by The Dodo Writer »

elliebelle2018 wrote: 04 Jun 2018, 02:02 im a real fan of eggs.
i cant live without eggs in a day. scrambled eggs, well done, omellete and pouch eggs. name it and i love it all of them
sometimes i have three for a day.
though im not sure enough if its healthy to eat it everyday.

do you think eating eggs a day is healthy?
Yes, yes, yes. I know because I checked with my doctor. It is safe and even recommend. You should read up on it.
Connie Defoe
Favorite Author: Francine Rivers
Favorite Book: Redeeming Love
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
fav_author_id: 6456

Post by Connie Defoe »

Eggs on a daily basis is a healthy choice, is is a protein. You need protient daily, so eggs would be a healthy choice some choose chicken, or fish, turkey, I believe eggs are a healthy choice. Boiled, poached, bake them frying not so much Unless your not using a buttered pan. You can fry an egg now days with a frying pan that's non stick if carefully watched. And at the proper temperature. Still having a nicely fried egg. So the incredible edible egg Is in my mind a benefit to ones health. Opting out for the huge oatmeal breakfast. Even an egg salad sandwich. The possibilities are endless.
Liza Chulukhadze
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liza-chulukhadze.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Liza Chulukhadze »

I am pretty sure you should try to avoid eatting it every day.

Return to “Book, Cook, and Crafts”