Noah Centineo

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Kate_But_Not_Kaitlyn
Currently Reading: Defining Moments of a Free Man from a Black Stream
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kate-but-not-kaitlyn.html
Latest Review: Letters to Sis by CW3 Cesare Giannetti, US Army (Ret)

Noah Centineo

Post by Kate_But_Not_Kaitlyn »

Have you seen any of Noah Centineo's movies? If so what are your opinions of them?
DD129
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dd129.html
Latest Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Post by DD129 »

Though I haven't personally watched any of his movies, Drew Gooden and Danny Gonzales both recently did videos on him. From the snippets they showed, his movies didn't seem very promising. They showcased Swiped in particular, but the story had a lot of inconsistencies and was just bad in general.
clumsy_secret
Favorite Book: My Trip To Adele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clumsy-secret.html
Latest Review: Dolphins Don’t Run Marathons by Sam Brand

Post by clumsy_secret »

Yes i watched swiped, to all the boys i have loved before, perfect date, sierra burgess is a loser and spf-18. I liked all of them but I think all of these movies are romance-based and somehow their story-line is set in a college. I think he can be more versatile actor and try something different.If he in case has done so, maybe I haven`t watched the movie yet
Felicity Granger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-felicity-granger.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Felicity Granger »

I've watched To All the Boys I've Loved Before and Sierra Burgess is a Loser. Not really a fan of the latter but I quite liked the former. Think it has something to do with his chemistry between the respective actresses who he acted with and him. He has potential. I suppose I'd have to watch more films he stars in as well as seeing him in a different role than the main lead of a romantic genre to come up with something concrete.
starzandreams
Currently Reading: Two Months and Three Days
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by starzandreams »

He's the perfect boyfriend okay???? :((
fridamadrid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fridamadrid.html
Latest Review: Mixed Blessings by J.M. Muse

Post by fridamadrid »

I think he is a good actor. But the only characters I've seen him play is the perfect boyfriend and stuff like that. He portraits those very well. Sadly I sometimes find his social media persona a little bit cringy.
Mwitikia
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Mwitikia »

I have watched all of his movies that are on Netflix and I think he is an okay actor. I believe that for an actor to be good he has to play different roles and execute them all perfectly. Would definitely love to see him do more roles other than the usual boyfriend one.
RaidenX
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RaidenX »

i only had to watch one of the movies hes in (dont even remember what name), but aparrently he plays the same role in every movie hes in? lol. id say not my type but i can see why hed be for others 8-)
Kajol Dadhania
Favorite Book: Open Water
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kajol-dadhania.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by Kajol Dadhania »

I saw many of his movies but they all are mediocre except the 'To all the boys' movie series.
Imagine if we had no secrets, no respite from the truth. What if everything was laid bare the moment, we introduced ourselves?

Return to “Films and Books”