Who is you most favorite Marvel Character?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Strangeminds
Currently Reading: Worldlines
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-strangeminds.html
Latest Review: Surviving the Business of Healthcare by Barbara Galutia Regis PA-C

Re: Who is you most favorite Marvel Character?

Post by Strangeminds »

My favourite characters are captain marvel and Thor. My favourite from DC is wonder woman. I love the fact that she is so strong and fearless. I literally get goosebumps watching wonder woman and captainmarvel.
Megapede
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-megapede.html
Latest Review: Masters and Bastards by Christopher J. Penington

Post by Megapede »

Tony Stark, I love how he shows that even us regular humans can throw down with gods and win as all we have to use is what we have always used that is our ingenuity.
"Forget everything that you think you know." - Doctor Strange
tgoatley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tgoatley.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by tgoatley »

I love Captain America! But I have to say Black Widow is very interesting and I cannot wait for a movie to come out on her.
ITViking
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ITViking »

Spide-guy (Spiderman). Despite confronting very serious circumstances, he maintains a pretty light-hearted manner. Its refreshing in the world of super heroes.
Vrhughes3

Post by Vrhughes3 »

I have so many favorites that its really difficult to narrow it down to one. But if I have to it would be Iron Man. Just because he is not only super hero but he's very intelligent. And he can kick some butt.
andiley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by andiley »

Thor is my ultimate favourite be it an animated TV ot a movie
Elwyn23
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elwyn23.html
Latest Review: Opaque by Calix Leigh-Reign

Post by Elwyn23 »

Really love the Scarlett Witch, she isn't a huge part of the universe right now, but she is so powerful and has so much potential to become an integral part of the mcu, that's why I'm so excited about WandaVision. Plus Lizzie Olsen plays her with so much depth and complexity
Sianne

Post by Sianne »

I would say Iorn man and Spiderman are my top favorite because of their snark and sarcasm.
Loki would be my favorite villain, though he more of a misunderstood character than a true villain.
Black widow is just an epic hero. Especially given the fact that she doesn't have any superpowers or an iorn suite.
abbyruth9
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbyruth9.html
Latest Review: Stranded In The Wild by Gary Rodriguez

Post by abbyruth9 »

I think Iron Man would be my most favorite Marvel character. I love his character arc. I also love Captain America and Bucky / The Winter Soldier. Their story is so compelling.
habsfan212
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-habsfan212.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by habsfan212 »

I have to say Spiderman. He’s so funny and relatable. His character showed the way to others for superhero movies. Also, he has some of the best comics like Spider-verse.
madylin_burks

Post by madylin_burks »

My favorite marvel character is Captain America. He is a very strong and caring person. He has a good heart and cares greatly for the people around him. He is a great leader and a great person.
NatRose
Currently Reading: The Eye of the World
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-natrose.html
Latest Review: Who Was That Masked Kid by Dan Neiser

Post by NatRose »

My favorite Marvel hero is Black Widow and I've been waiting for a Black Widow movie for years. I think I like her because of her intriguing past, that she is a skilled spy, and not quite as black-and-white as many other heroes. It also might have something to do with the fact that my first name is Natasha.

My favorite Marvel comic series, however, is Hawkeye (2012-2015) by Matt Fraction . The Hawkeye in this series is very different from that portrayed in the MCU. He's a real person, struggling to get by as a hero while dealing with everyday issues like cold coffee and tangled charging cables. Not to mention he's deaf, which makes for unique comic panels because when he doesn't have hearing aids in there are no captions for the reader.
edztan15
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-edztan15.html
Latest Review: Sex Business Tokyo by Alta Eva Bourne

Post by edztan15 »

Ant-man and Deadpool. I'm a sucker for the unlikely hero trope.
Alphonsius
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alphonsius.html
Latest Review: The Spirit of Want by William H. Coles

Post by Alphonsius »

I like Thor and Loki but my fevourite is Thor.
alexandriaNS
Currently Reading: A Reaper at the Gates
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexandrians.html
Latest Review: Days Passed by Mcentry Dunbar II

Post by alexandriaNS »

I like the Hulk - just his inner struggle and the way his body dealt with its own trauma was very interesting to me.
Fun fact: I got to work for Marvel one summer due to a chance encounter with a man at a bookstore. I was really just a glorified extra but I got hair and makeup, and the full nine yards. It was fun handing over my taxes and having Marvel be one of my sources of income :D

Return to “Films and Books”