EndGame..... Thoughts..?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
angieray1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angieray1.html
Latest Review: Stranded In The Wild by Gary Rodriguez

Re: EndGame..... Thoughts..?

Post by angieray1 »

The very ending was so nice and unexpected, although Iron Man leaving was sad.
Lady-of-Literature
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lady-of-literature.html
Latest Review: Twisted Threads by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Lady-of-Literature »

I thought the endgame was what the marvel-verse needed, because it no longer relies to heavily on the original characters. Instead they are making room the net generation and the more importantly they are getting the fans in board.
cookiedough
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cookiedough.html
Latest Review: Dying Well by Susan Ducharme Hoben
fav_author_id: 1778

Post by cookiedough »

Endgame was a beautiful movie. The ending definitely shocked me. I went into the movie thinking as long as nothing happens to Tony Stark, I will be ok. It was great to see his character development over the Marvel Films. He went from an arrogant superhero to one that sacrificed his life for others. Captain Marvel could have appeared sooner, in my opinion. She has all this power and yet we barely see much of it in End Game. I am excited for Phase 4.
mossy7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by mossy7 »

I won I ballot to attend a fan event for this movie, and as a result of that was invited to an early screening. watching the movie with fellow fans was an amazing experience, full of cheering, clapping and laughing at pivotal moments (of which there were a fair few). Although the deaths were sad, I think they were needed in order for the MCU to progress. I loved seeing how far the characters had come, and was pleased with most of their endings (except for Steve, there is no way he would abandon Bucky like that). The use of time travel was questionable, but visiting events from past movies was fun, the fan service was much appreciated.
I am excited for phase four, particularly Black Widow, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and Loki. For me, endgame was a satisfying ending.
Doziesixtus
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-doziesixtus.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Doziesixtus »

I think the movie had a lot of missing scenes. And whenever I see a movie that uses time travel to solve their problems I feel the producers lacked creativity, because a time machine can virtually solve all problems on earth.
underthe_cloudyskies
Currently Reading: The Catcher in the Rye
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-underthe-cloudyskies.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by underthe_cloudyskies »

Endgame was an amazing cinematic masterpiece, which led me overwhelmed with a series of emotions (majorly grief and nostalgia).
Mainly Tony Stark's and Natasha's sacrifice left me crying like a baby in the theater.
DeyaMor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deyamor.html
Latest Review: Operation Olive Tree by Jemil Metti

Post by DeyaMor »

Endgame was amazing! I'm glad I was able to watch it on theaters. I'm kind of sad that some of the characters may or may not come back. Otherwise I was never bored when watching a full 3 hrs of it hehe. Marvel superfan here hehe
Joel_Samuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joel-samuel.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by Joel_Samuel »

The endgame was superb, for me it's Marvel's biggest hit. Buh' it got me sir afraid when Thanos came back from the future I was thinking that's the real ENDGAME. And also Captain Marvel wasn't of much help at Infinity War she never appeared.
Buh' she tried a little at her appearance on thast series of ENDGAME.
rahilshajahan
Currently Reading: Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Bookshelf Size: 96
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rahilshajahan.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: The Flesh of the Mind by Matthew Tysz

Post by rahilshajahan »

Apart from the Quantum Time Travel explanation, it was all good. The movie catered well to put the entry of each character at the right time.
"Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak." - Steve Wright
Echez_
Currently Reading: Totto-chan, the Little Girl at the Window
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-echez.html
Latest Review: The Blue Sea Monster by Norma Fleagane, James Fleagane, Blake James Ward

Post by Echez_ »

I am sorry but I think I loved Thanos more than any character there. He's got huge sense of humor
Purneemaa
Favorite Book: A Court of Mist and Fury
Currently Reading: Crescent City
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-purneemaa.html
Latest Review: Worldlines by Adam Guest

Post by Purneemaa »

Only one word SATISFIED. It was a roller coaster ride filled with nostalgia, sadness, joy, action, etc. all at once. One of the most amazing movies of all time.
swaranjalishinde
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by swaranjalishinde »

Endgame is really an amazing movie. At first everyone was sad cuz half of the universe vanished but then Plot Twist and everything thing changes. The vanished part of the universe comes back but unfortunately we loose our 3 most cool superheroes:Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. Must see movie
Williamaigle
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williamaigle.html
Latest Review: How To Be Successful by M. Curtis McCoy

Post by Williamaigle »

Endgame was the best movie because all my heroes were gathered together for one battle against the best enemies. But, I was sad to see my favorites ones retired at the end of the movie. Maybe the next marvel movie will try to impress us.
Georgephilips
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-georgephilips.html
Latest Review: Finding Jehovah by Azrael Levi

Post by Georgephilips »

Vilin44 wrote: 29 Apr 2019, 14:03 I want to hear all your thoughts on EndGame, and on what has lead to it.

And what do you think is coming for phase 4
That movie in a single sentence. "thrilling" that sums it all
Chanet
Currently Reading: Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chanet.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: Someone Else's End by Matthew Tysz

Post by Chanet »

The ending was epic! Although really sad because Ironman was my favorite character!

Return to “Films and Books”