Thoughts on Disney+

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
xjulirenae
Bookshelf Size: 0

Thoughts on Disney+

Post by xjulirenae »

What does everyone think of Disney+, whether you own it or not? My family got it as soon as it came out, and HOLY CRAP it is my childhood in one place. Every Disney everything, including Phineas and Ferb, Hannah Montanna, etc. is there. I absolutely love it.

1. What is your favorite show on Disney+?
2. Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing?
MalloryWill1

Post by MalloryWill1 »

1. Hannah Montana has to be my favorite, I watched it all the time as a child.
2. I think it is a really good thing to have and has everything and anything Disney if you're a fan of Disney this was made for you.
Kristiana12

Post by Kristiana12 »

Disney+ is amazing everyone can practically watch lady and the tramp before it comes out on theaters!
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: The Killing Machine
Bookshelf Size: 428
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: The Ripsons by Joe Morrow
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by NetMassimo »

Disney+ is coming to Italy in March 2020 so I have time to understand how it works and if there's an app for my smart Blu-Ray reader. I read good comments about Mandalorian being better than the recent Star Wars movies.
Ciao :)
Massimo
Letora
Favorite Book: Wicked Saints
Currently Reading: the air between
Bookshelf Size: 251
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-letora.html
Latest Review: Burn Zones by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Letora »

xjulirenae wrote: 14 Nov 2019, 13:38 What does everyone think of Disney+, whether you own it or not? My family got it as soon as it came out, and HOLY CRAP it is my childhood in one place. Every Disney everything, including Phineas and Ferb, Hannah Montanna, etc. is there. I absolutely love it.

1. What is your favorite show on Disney+?
2. Do you think it is a good thing or a bad thing?
I can't afford another streaming service. I'd love to join Disney plus, but it's not going to happen.
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." - Dr. Seuss
Danarae

Post by Danarae »

I just heard about it and I am very intrigued to check it out! I have always and still love Disney movies or shows!
nfdoughe
Favorite Author: Frances Hodgson Burnett
Favorite Book: Till We Have Faces
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 142
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nfdoughe.html
Latest Review: Willow James and the Queen of U’i’s Crown by Jett Blackk
fav_author_id: 2591

Post by nfdoughe »

I love the concept of being able to find everything Disney in one place, but I don't think I want to spend the money on another streaming service. It also worries me ever so slightly that Disney is taking over the world :lol2:
Amber_Con
Currently Reading:

Post by Amber_Con »

I love the Suite Life of Zack and Cody and That's so Raven. Now I'm waiting for Disney+ to add Phil of the Future. I'm obsessed with Disney+ and I have already watched all of the Disney movies I watched as a kid.
nicole-adrianne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-adrianne.html
Latest Review: Chubby Wubbles by M. J. Abrams

Post by nicole-adrianne »

I love Disney+! I'm almost finished binging Phineas and Ferb, which is even funnier as an adult than it was as a kid. I'm so happy all my kid shows and classic movies, plus Star Wars, are together in one place! And it's so affordable too. I'm about to cancel Netflix.
One feels like a duck, splashing around in all this wet. And when one feels like a duck, one is happy!
Free to reflect 1220
Currently Reading: The Gate
Bookshelf Size: 8

Post by Free to reflect 1220 »

Diney animation studio is my favourite animation studio .i have almost 95 ,, percent of all its movie it the best in the world
tgoatley
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tgoatley.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers

Post by tgoatley »

We have Disney+ and we enjoy it. It is nice to have all the Disney movies and shows in one place. Togo was one of my favorite movies on there. But I do think there are so many streaming services. And it is becoming over whelming.
Javier1990

Post by Javier1990 »

:D sounds amazing to me!!! Always was one of my favorite tv channels ever and I grew up watching it. The are very positive influences for children too.
B_evans
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-b-evans.html
Latest Review: E-M-P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by B_evans »

1-While it is not a show, I love Lilo and Stitch. I think it is one of the most underrated Disney movies and is so much more hilarious now than when I was a kid.
2-I do like Disney+, but I expected more from Disney. Their user interface is not the best and I wanted more content.
camwilliams
Currently Reading: Triple Zero
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-camwilliams.html
Latest Review: Strong Heart by Charlie Sheldon

Post by camwilliams »

1. I really enjoyed the Mandalorian, though I wish they'ed extended the season beyond 8 episode.
2. As far as good or bad it just depends on what you want from the service. If you got it for your kiddos to watch there's plenty of family-friendly content to keep them happy. As far as something with plenty of binge-worthy material, Disney+ doesn't offer much for adults.
bellajavier
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bellajavier.html
Latest Review: Truth Come to Light by Taryn Feldmann

Post by bellajavier »

Disney+ is not available in my region yet and it breaks my heart :( I wish they'd make it available quick!

Return to “Films and Books”