Favourite F.R.I.E.N.D.S Character?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Re: Favourite F.R.I.E.N.D.S Character?

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

This is one series, I enjoyed watching and have re-watched so many times. My favorite in this series are Monica and Chandler.
Jane Ogbonnaya
Currently Reading: We are voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogbonnaya.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Jane Ogbonnaya »

I'll have to go with Phoebe as my favorite character. She's so quirky and weird yet relatable. I like how she maintained her quirkiness yet grew over the years.
Donna Walker
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Vitality System
Bookshelf Size: 213
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donna-walker.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Donna Walker »

Chandler! Hands down. I love his sarcasm and character development. It's also heartbreaking to know the addiction struggles that actor Matthew Perry went through over the years they were filming Friends. I just finished listening to his audiobook. It's excellent.
Carlos Mata Saenz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carlos-mata-saenz.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Carlos Mata Saenz »

Joey, I think it’s funny and so innocent even when he occasionally tries not to be.
HeatherReader
Currently Reading: A Voice in the Wind
Bookshelf Size: 536
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heatherreader.html
Latest Review: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids by Jemima Paul, Arvind Paul

Post by HeatherReader »

Chandler was always my favorite. He always talks about having trouble getting girls I guess because he's a bit on the dorky side but I would have no trouble wanting to date him. Recently, Phoebe is a favorite, I made a Dungeons and Dragons character based on her, she will be a bard and I have SO much material from watching Friends she is going to be a blast to play.
Not all those who wander are lost. -J.R.R Tolkien
Lavansha Modi
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Lavansha Modi »

I love Chandler. His sarcastic humor, quick wit, and self-deprecating jokes can make my day. I think he is also a loyal and caring friend. And his and Monica's relationship is something we can only dream of.
Lavansha Modi

Post by Lavansha Modi »

I love Chandler. His sarcastic humor, quick wit, and self-deprecating jokes can make my day. I think he is also a loyal and caring friend. And his and Monica's relationship is something we can only dream of.
Melanie OneDay
Currently Reading: Opaque
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melanieoneday.html
Latest Review: See a Witch About a Curse by Loen Hussain

Post by Melanie OneDay »

I’d have to say Joey and Chandler. I love their friendship dynamic and they are both hilarious! I love Chandler’s sarcastic humor.
Wanjla Carl
Favorite Author: by Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wanjla-carl.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz
fav_author_id: 221705

Post by Wanjla Carl »

May favourite character in friends was Matthew Perry also known as Chandler Bing in the show. I like hi for his sarcastic sense of humor. I really liked and envied his friendship with Joey.
Kaylyn_Marie
Currently Reading: The Eater of Gods
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kaylyn-marie.html
Latest Review: H.O.E Hustle Over Everything by Samantha Camel
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Kaylyn_Marie »

Chandler is my favorite. His growth throughout the show is unmatched and his humor is the best!
~The Tatted Reader :reading-3:
Shreya Joseph
Currently Reading: Swimming in a Sea of Stars
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by Shreya Joseph »

I love Joey among all the characters in the TV show "F.R.I.E.N.D.S." Joey's unwavering dedication to his friends is truly admirable. While the other characters occasionally prioritized their own interests or made choices that didn't always prioritize friendship, Joey consistently demonstrated his loyalty and care for his friends. His sweet and caring nature shone through in various instances, such as when he readily supported Rachel during her pregnancy, even though she was carrying Ross' baby.

Furthermore, when Ross expressed his desire to pursue a relationship with Rachel, Joey selflessly stepped aside, putting his friends' happiness above his own. This self-sacrificing act reaffirmed that Joey cherished his friends and their emotions above all else. And let's not forget his iconic catchphrase, "How you doin'?" which never fails to charm and captivate.

Joey's character embodies the essence of true friendship, making him a fan favourite. His loyalty, kindness, and memorable one-liners contribute to his appeal. It's no wonder you can't help but go crazy for him. Joey's unwavering support and genuine care for his friends make him an endearing and beloved character in "F.R.I.E.N.D.S."
The Keeper Jr
Favorite Book: The Cruel Prince
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-the-keeper-jr.html
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien

Post by The Keeper Jr »

It's a great TV show. I love Chandler and Joey. Chandler has that sarcastic face and he gets his roles done in the best way. He is just the best. And Joey has a good character too. I like these two all of them.
"Once I did bad and that I heard ever. Twice I did good, but that I heard never." - Dale Carnegie
Latest Review: Khanjar by Bob O'Brien
Abraham Dainty
Currently Reading: Bluebeard's Curse
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abraham-dainty.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Post by Abraham Dainty »

hands down, Chandler BING. Chandler and Rachel definitely have the best character development throughout the series progression. Joey is very funny but it was like he grew dumber as the series progressed. Didn't really appreciate that.Ross is a great character even though he's been mostly obnoxious, i think he was the least great friend. I love how Princess Consuel Banana Hammock is original and fun. Lady Gellar is also an amazing cast. Favourite character, CHANDLER MURIEL BINGGGGGG
Annu Singh 1
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
fav_author_id: 2379

Post by Annu Singh 1 »

Joey is childesh and hot at the same time which can make any woman fall for him .I also fell for him. Monica's character is so well written as well .I like her being competitive, intelligent, passionate, and workaholic and majority of times she is like a mum to her friends
Catherine Radford
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-catherine-radford.html
Latest Review: Fish Wielder by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Catherine Radford »

Chandler or Ross for me, both are definitely the most real and relatable.

Return to “Films and Books”