Who feels Korean Movies are one of the best

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Owuamanam Eberechukwu
Currently Reading: All will be revealed
Bookshelf Size: 107
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-owuamanam-eberechukwu.html
Latest Review: How to be a SuperStar Salesperson by Audri White

Who feels Korean Movies are one of the best

Post by Owuamanam Eberechukwu »

Before I encountered Korean Movies, my favorite Movie series was American Movies, especially action. Americans were good at acting about military expedition, hidden operations, etc. However, when I started watching Korean movies I met an industry specialized in portraying human love and high political knowledge and awareness. For me, if you want to learn about cooperate politics, watch Korean movies. If you need a recommendation, I can recommend :D :D
"I am learning every day to allow the space between where I am and where I want to be to inspire me and not terrify me."
Tracee Ellis Ross
Tung Le 1
Currently Reading: The Freedom Building
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tung-le-1.html
Latest Review: Demon Freaks by J.R.R.R. (Jim) Hardison

Post by Tung Le 1 »

For 30 years, from 1990, Korean movies were excellent. Begin with the General's Son trilogy by Im Kwon-taek film director. There are many good film directors, like Im Kwon-taek, Park Chan-wook, Bong Joon-ho,Kim Ki-duk,etc.
Tina Masha 1
Currently Reading: Totem
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tina-masha-1.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by Tina Masha 1 »

Following the viewings of 'Train to Busan,' 'Nevertheless,' and most recently, 'Our Beloved Summer,' I prefer Korean dramas. I came into a business that specialized in depicting human love, down to the smallest detail, with a high level of emotional expertise and sensitivity.
Kgomotso Maje
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kgomotso-maje.html
Latest Review: Always Before Me by John Servant

Post by Kgomotso Maje »

i love Korean dramas, but Korean movies are just okay.
Janelydia Mwangi
Currently Reading: Bugs, Weeds, and Water
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-janelydia-mwangi.html
Latest Review: Surviving Life As An Actor by Jerry a. Greenberg
Reading Device: Android

Post by Janelydia Mwangi »

Korean movies and dramas have a unique way of moving the audience to guessing what next, this suspense that you can't just let go keeps you enjoying more and more.
Zulaykha_001
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zulaykha-001.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Post by Zulaykha_001 »

Korean movies have a way of keeping you in suspense and you can learn a great deal about politics from their movies. After watching Train to Busan, Squid game and All of us are dead I feel Korean movies are still one of the best. I don't like Korean romance movies though, they feel so unreal at times.
Ifeomaa42
Currently Reading: The Unseelie Prince
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by Ifeomaa42 »

I Love Korean dramas alot, the way they portray love it's just out of my wildest imagination. Korean movies are also good too.
Bibi Farheen K
Currently Reading: Lore of Light Volume 1
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bibi-farheen-k.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Bibi Farheen K »

I do! I do! I do!!!
I love how they are experimenting with the content these days. From "It's Okay to Not be Okay" to "Love and Leashes," there is quite a variety of themes to choose from these days. The only downside is that, ever since Netflix is having its own releases, there is a lot more profanity in the movies.
dicky1234
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter series, #6) by J.K. Rowling.
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by dicky1234 »

Korean movies are one of the best only when it comes to love series but for action, American and Chinese movies still takes the lead

Return to “Films and Books”