suggestions about new interesting movies

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Salah bourouba
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Jane Austen
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 141
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salah-bourouba.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend
fav_author_id: 2379

suggestions about new interesting movies

Post by Salah bourouba »

recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
Recite in the name of your Lord who created [*] Created man from a clinging substance [*] Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous [*] Who taught by the pen [*] Taught man that which he knew not.
The Quran. Surah Al Alaq
katlego Mogotlane
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-katlego-mogotlane.html
Latest Review: Beating Death (resubmission) by Sean O’Banion

Post by katlego Mogotlane »

I would suggest Bullet Train. I really enjoyed watching it. I think you might like it. Out of all the movies I have seen this year, this one takes a trophy. It’s funny. It has witty dialogue. The characters are interesting. It’s also very dramatic.
Jakub Bystrowski
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jakub-bystrowski.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jakub Bystrowski »

I suggest Everything Everywhere all at once. A beautiful drama that is interesting.
Meatballs022
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Meatballs022 »

Parasite 2019 is a masterful tale of class struggle, told through the lens of a poverty-stricken family who infiltrates the lavish home of a wealthy family as their hired help. A darkly comedic, yet heart-wrenching, story of survival, greed and desperation, this film will take you on a wild ride, leaving you thinking about the complexities of societal norms and inequality long after the credits roll. In a nutshell, "Parasite" is a thrilling and thought-provoking film that highlights the human condition and the desperation that can arise when one is struggling to survive.
Favour Alade Boluwatife
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-riam333.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Favour Alade Boluwatife »

I will suggest the Woman king or Brotherhood they're really interesting
Donald Donaldson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donald-donaldson.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Donald Donaldson »

Salah bourouba wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 10:11 recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
please watch dungeons and dragons, honour among thieves. That movie is halirious. i laughed from the beginning till it ended. you will love it if comedy is your thing. i promise.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: Entanglement - Quantum and Otherwise by John K Danenbarger
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

katlego Mogotlane wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 21:54 I would suggest Bullet Train. I really enjoyed watching it. I think you might like it. Out of all the movies I have seen this year, this one takes a trophy. It’s funny. It has witty dialogue. The characters are interesting. It’s also very dramatic.
Yea, I agree with you "Bullet Train" is worth watching.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:

Post by Tobi Adefila »

Salah bourouba wrote: 17 Oct 2022, 10:11 recently I haven't been able to find any movie that has a strong and exciting plot, all of them are repetetive or weak. any suggestions for good and powerful movies.
You should watch "The Beekeeper"
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:

Post by Tobi Adefila »

Meatballs022 wrote: 31 Jan 2023, 10:57 Parasite 2019 is a masterful tale of class struggle, told through the lens of a poverty-stricken family who infiltrates the lavish home of a wealthy family as their hired help. A darkly comedic, yet heart-wrenching, story of survival, greed and desperation, this film will take you on a wild ride, leaving you thinking about the complexities of societal norms and inequality long after the credits roll. In a nutshell, "Parasite" is a thrilling and thought-provoking film that highlights the human condition and the desperation that can arise when one is struggling to survive.
"Parasite" was worth watching. The plot twist is crazy.
Muhammad Haikal_
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muhammad-haikal.html

Post by Muhammad Haikal_ »

Saltburn: I've heard a lot of people talking about this movie, but I don't really know much about it. It's supposed to be something special, though.

Return to “Films and Books”