Movie that i like most

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Bahay12345
Bookshelf Size: 0

Icon Movie that i like most

Post by Bahay12345 »

If there's a movie that had made an impact on me after seeing it, that would be the Kung fu Panda movie series. Everytime i saw it, i still have goosebumps. There's a lot of character's quotes in there that made you think "This is life's reality indeed". Like for example, Master Oogway once said - "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but Today is a gift. That's why it is called PRESENT..." We only live once so we better live our life to the fullest....Along with the many unforgettable quotes from the movie, i hope this will be seen until the next generation. It may seem animated but it sure is educational and eye-opening as well.
Tobi Adefila
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tobi-adefila.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Tobi Adefila »

I've got a lot of favourite movie. A movie that made an impact to me was 'Breakthrough' after watching the movie I had an emotional breakdown :cry: the movie thought me to always have faith in God, I doesn't matter what challenge u're passing through. I'd recommend this movie to those who still doubt the works of God
Muhammad Haikal Birton
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-muhammad-haikal-birton.html
Latest Review: Army Life by Darryl Jefferson

Post by Muhammad Haikal Birton »

I have watched many movies that I like, but if I had to choose one that stands out, it would be "The Dark Knight" (2008). This film is a masterpiece in the superhero genre, with a compelling story, unforgettable characters, and stunning performances

Return to “Films and Books”