Who else like 3D animation?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
chongjasmine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Who else like 3D animation?

Post by chongjasmine »

I really enjoy watching 3D animations, especially those from pixar. Have watched many. Who else like 3D animation? And why? What are yoyur favorite animation?

I like them because they bring out the child in me. To see a list of animation I watch, click below.
https://www.imdb.com/user/ur166917587/?ref_=_usr
I only rate animations I watch, both 3D & 2D.

If you can recommend me some 3D animations I had not yet watched, I will be grateful.
chongjasmine
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by chongjasmine »

Jacob Mamman
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacob-mamman.html
Latest Review: Snippets from a Twisted Mind by Sean O’Banion

Post by Jacob Mamman »

3D animation enthusiasts are a diverse group, transcending age and background. From kids captivated by colorful characters to adults appreciating the intricate storytelling, 3D animation has a universal appeal. It's a medium that effortlessly blends creativity and technology.
Shiru Elizabeth
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

As someone who appreciates artistry, 3D animation holds a special place in my heart. The incredible creativity and attention to detail in films like "The Lion King" and "Coco" showcase the magic of animation, making it a genre loved not only by myself but by those who appreciate visual storytelling at its finest.

Return to “Films and Books”