Fantastic beasts J.K. Rowling

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
cookiedough
Favorite Author: J.K. Rowling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cookiedough.html
Latest Review: Dying Well by Susan Ducharme Hoben
fav_author_id: 1778

Re: Fantastic beasts J.K. Rowling

Post by cookiedough »

The movies were phenomenal. I'd recommend everyone to see the movies, you won't be disappointed.
A Y reviews
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-a-y-reviews.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by A Y reviews »

I can say that the book and the movie aren't the same. The book tells if great animals but the movies takes us back like 100 years before Harry Potter cane into the scene
aby johnson
Favorite Author: Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: A Gentleman in Moscow
Currently Reading: A Gentleman in Moscow
Bookshelf Size: 243
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aby-johnson.html
Latest Review: The Mindset by Ace Bowers
Reading Device: B07FQ4Q7MB
fav_author_id: 50532

Post by aby johnson »

the book and movie are entirely different and the movie is meh. at least the first was. second was a load of crap. hated it. Depp could have done so much better and Rowling could have brought out a decent plot with enough depth.
Smile, for better days are yet to come :D
Saitejasai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15

Post by Saitejasai »

Fantastic beasts and where to find them. It was another great story from the jk Rowling. I saw the movie of fantastic beasts. It was similar to Harry potter series. Because the characters appeared in the movie is similar to Harry potter. In these book dumbledore is a young adult boy. When comes to story. A boy who carries a lot of beast animals in his suit case. And has a dream to catch fantastic beasts. In his journey he catch so many beasts. With his wand and some tricks. It was really. An a good story to read and see the movie. And there was a lot of stuff of magic.
Rachael S 1
Currently Reading: Eye of the World
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rachael-s-1.html
Latest Review: SandPeople by Cheryl Kerr

Post by Rachael S 1 »

I really enjoyed the first two movies. The characters were so much fun and I LOVED the magical creatures! It was fun to see more of the magical world from the "adult" perspective vs. the version in Harry Potter seen through the eyes of children.
Susan Gibbs
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-gibbs.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Post by Susan Gibbs »

I have only seen the movie. I haven't read the book. The movie was very enjoyable. The special effects were excellent. A wonderful, imaginative story.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Return to “Films and Books”