Beautiful Creatures

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Ashley-Osuna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-osuna.html
Latest Review: The Pilgrim Bride by Pilar Cerón Durán

Re: Beautiful Creatures

Post by Ashley-Osuna »

I read the book first and I liked it but then I watched the movie and I kind of felt like I was watching something completely different to what I had read. So I recommend the book but not the movie.
Tiara1997
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tiara1997.html
Latest Review: The King of May by Matthew Tysz

Post by Tiara1997 »

I could never get through it, and now I realize that's probably why. Sad because the book was beautiful.
Edna016
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by Edna016 »

I remember watching this movie a while ago. I've never read the book and I didn't know there was a book. The movie was okay , I agree it was fast paced so it dind't really give you any time to really feel anything - well the little things there was to feel that is .
ChloeWestfall
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5

Post by ChloeWestfall »

I watched the movie first and I fell in love with the characters. The movie is very fast and as soon as I read the first book, I was hooked. The books move slower and each one takes a year in high school for the main characters. Its full of drama and love and I absolutely love the book. Every single one is just as good as the last.

Return to “Films and Books”