Thirteen Reasons Why Netflix Series

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Wanjla Carl
Favorite Author: by Matthew Tysz
Favorite Book: Snatched Up to Heaven for Kids
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wanjla-carl.html
Latest Review: Love and Marriage by Arthur Hartz
fav_author_id: 221705

Re: Thirteen Reasons Why Netflix Series

Post by Wanjla Carl »

For me, I have only watched the series. I have not read the book yet. I had no idea that the book existed before. I would really like to read the book so that I could see if it could fill some gaps that I have which were not portrayed in the movie.
gahomegirl
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Chief Among Us
Bookshelf Size: 36

Post by gahomegirl »

I enjoyed watching season 1 on DVD, but don't quite understand: What could be left to talk about in Season 2 ???
Hee Via
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hee-via.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Hee Via »

I never read the book but the show got me hooked, i needed to know why she really died and whi was at fault. It’s a really good show i must say.
Hee Via
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hee-via.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Hee Via »

kylewanner57 wrote: 28 Jun 2020, 19:24 I have watched the entire show series and just started on the book. Honestly, I feel like the show is kind of slow and sometimes can be hard to watch because of the content. I just started reading the book and I'm only a few chapters in. So far, it's very similar to the first season of the show. I'm interested to see how they made the show from the book when I'm done.
Ohh now i’m so curious to know what the book contains, it appears it’s much better than the adaptation.
Ash Subra
Favorite Book: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ash-subra.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker

Post by Ash Subra »

I have read the book. The book was so good. But I haven’t watch the Netflix series yet. Im planing to watch it soon. I read good reviews about the series.
Demi Gov
Currently Reading: The Wall
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-demi-gov.html
Latest Review: A Dream For Peace by Dr. Ghoulem Berrah

Post by Demi Gov »

I read the book and i thought it was very interesting but when i heard there was a show and saw it, it was like whiplash! It wasn't as great as i hoped it would be. The casting wasn't bad, but the acting was. I was also really surprised to learn there was a second season. Unless that was a fever dream...

Return to “Films and Books”