What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savant-chanelle.html
Latest Review: Ten Commandments for Church Reform by John Wijngaards

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Savant Chanelle »

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Srikant Mahanty
Currently Reading: The Girl Who Loved Caravaggio
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srikant-mahanty.html
Latest Review: The Movie Chair by Shari Borkin
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Srikant Mahanty »

I last saw a movie named "12th Fail" which is a bollywood movie. It felt like I have watched a A class movie after such a long time. It is about a person who gets failed in 12th standrard obviously coming from a low poverty family and goes on to become India's highest rank level officer. I will rate it at 10 on 10 because there is no flaw as it is based upon a real story.
Danielle White 10
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Danielle White 10 »

The players x club
Theodore Noonan
Currently Reading: The Dante Club
Bookshelf Size: 77

Post by Theodore Noonan »

The last movie I saw was "The Menu" which I heard was a great movie when it first came out. I watched it on Hulu last month, and I must say it is one of the best horror movies I have seen in a long time. Ralph Fiennes put as much heart and soul into his performance as his character puts into his craft. The performances are the highlight of the movie for me. Especially from Fiennes, Anya Taylor Joy as Margot, and Nicolas Hoult as her date, Tyler.

I would recommend this to anyone who has not seen it already.

Return to “Films and Books”