What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Salome Ogani
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 92
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-salome-ogani.html
Latest Review: Penticore Prime by M.D. Chevalier

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Salome Ogani »

When are we going to learn to let people be? Coming into their homes to steal from then and destroy their properties.
Salome Ogani
Currently Reading:

Post by Salome Ogani »

If they don't want what you offer, take it somewhere else, or better still, take it to your own home.
Salome Ogani
Currently Reading:

Post by Salome Ogani »

I could talk on and on about this movie though. I better stop now :D Avatar is just special and I love the movie.
Larry Moon
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-larry-moon.html
Latest Review: God, Science and the Bible by Arnold V Page

Post by Larry Moon »

The last movie I saw in the theater was a few weeks ago. My wife and I went to see His Only Son, a Christian film about the Almighty testing Abraham by asking him to sacrifice his son, Isaac. Not many Christian movies make it to the big screen, but we are most appreciative and thankful when they do. Many thanks to the Apex Theater in Muskogee for playing this excellent film.
Nora Eliana
Currently Reading: Die Sekte - Es gibt kein Entkommen
Bookshelf Size: 2285
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nora-eliana.html
Latest Review: The Vine by Adria L. Dunn
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Nora Eliana »

Last movie I watched was Murder Mystery with a group of friends. It's fun if you watch it with other people, don't take it too seriously and get past the first 30ish minutes
human reader
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by human reader »

Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - This is one of the most famous Bollywood romances. I like how it starts in London, goes to Europe, and ends in India. Between the different settings and the gorgeous cinematography, it's a beautiful film with a lot of good music and offers an interesting glimpse into Indian culture. Sometimes it has the quality of a dream or fairy tale while other times it's more grounded.
Anett Fangli
Currently Reading: Gilded
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anett-fangli.html
Latest Review: Reconfigurement by E. Alan Fleischauer

Post by Anett Fangli »

I recently watched the Scream movies up until Scream 5. I'd give it a 3 out of 5 stars just because the killers were really random and threw me off. My favourite would have to be the first one just because of how iconic it still is. I also loved Scream 4.
human reader
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by human reader »

Renfield - The co-dependent psychological analysis mostly works, helping this vampire story standout among the many that have come before it. It's helped by some great fantasy horror action moments. My only complaint is that the writing quality can be inconsistent but overall, its decent, especially for recent horror blends.
Ma Leonarda Castañares
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-leonarda-casta-ares.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Post by Ma Leonarda Castañares »

The movie is called “Forgotten”. I rate it 5/5 for the mind blowing thrill it gave me.
Jacob Sunday Mamman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jacob-sunday-mamman.html

Post by Jacob Sunday Mamman »

Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre

I give a 7.5 out of 10
Hee Via
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hee-via.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Hee Via »

Salome Ogani wrote: 07 Apr 2023, 15:39 I could talk on and on about this movie though. I better stop now :D Avatar is just special and I love the movie.
I’ve been thinking of going to the cinema myself to watch it but wasn’t really motivated, I think I should now though.
Hee Via
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Hee Via »

Riam333 wrote: 25 Mar 2023, 14:02 The last movie I saw is blood and water and I enjoyed it because it’s filled with suspense and the storyline is amazing
Oh very good taste, I watched it too and had thoughts of rewatching because I just couldn’t get enough.
Hee Via
Currently Reading:

Post by Hee Via »

Flora Posh wrote: 09 Mar 2023, 04:03 I recently watched birdbox and I loved it. Sandra Bullock is someone that always kills every role. The movie kept me on the edge of my seat for a while.
Bird box yes one of the best movies I watched I was on the edge of my seat almost throughout waiting for what was going to happen next. It was a solid 5/5 honestly.
Hee Via
Currently Reading:

Post by Hee Via »

Ash Subra wrote: 15 Mar 2023, 02:08 I recently watch Black Panther: Wakanda Forever. I love the movie, 10/10
I enjoyed it so much as well but it was saddening at the same time, I can’t say why for fear I might spoil it for anyone planning on watching but it still gets a very high rating from me.
Hee Via
Currently Reading:

Post by Hee Via »

Oluwatobilola Olu-awe wrote: 06 Mar 2023, 05:53 I also shamelessly binge watched a lot of marvel movies of recent, but I really don’t regret it
Who would regret that honestly, i’ve also had my own share of rewatching a bunch of marvel movies, I can barely even decide on a fav, do you have one?

Return to “Films and Books”