What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Jolyon Trevelyan
Favorite Author: Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Bookshelf Size: 10
fav_author_id: 2563

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Jolyon Trevelyan »

Gone With The Wind
A mistake is simply another way of doing things
ThePen100
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by ThePen100 »

The last movie I saw was "We were soldiers by Mel Gibson. Though old, but it was still gold. I was emotional at the end about the soldiers that die. Who ever scored the movie must be a genius with music. It was a great feel!
Intel
Favorite Author: Sarah Dessen
Favorite Book: The Hobbit
Currently Reading: Fahrenheit 451
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-intel.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet
fav_author_id: 3879

Post by Intel »

Just recently saw Snake Eyes: A G.I Joe Origin (2021).
It was really good. For sake of spoilers I won't describe it, but I give it 5 out of 5 stars!
ANSHIKA NAVIN
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anshika-navin.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by ANSHIKA NAVIN »

I watched Shershaah few days back with my family. It is a Bollywood movie so many of you might not have watched it😅. But it was really an epic movie🤩. So I will give it 10 on 10.
Chilin
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chilin.html
Latest Review: Everyone Needs a Companion by Jerry A Greenberg

Post by Chilin »

The las movie I watched is BLACK WIDOW. I loved the storyline and the Visual effects (looked so real every single time).
Debra Crawford
Favorite Book: This Girl
Currently Reading: The Fourth Kinetic
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Debra Crawford »

I just watched "The Tomorrow War" on Amazon, starring Chris Pratt. It was great! I dont really like 'monster' movies, but there was much to it, drama/love/humor (always with Chris Pratt). I highly recommend it!
Khardeerjar alharssarn
Currently Reading: Chameleons
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-khadijat-alhassan.html
Latest Review: Duplicity by Fin C Gray

Post by Khardeerjar alharssarn »

The Mitchells and the machine was the last movie I saw and I will rate the movie 5 of 5 stars. The movie was both funny and heart touching.
Medhansh Bhardwaj
Currently Reading: Rediscovering the Wisdom of Human Nature
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-medhansh-bhardwaj.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White’s SUB SNIPS by Laura Moss White

Post by Medhansh Bhardwaj »

Avengers: Endgame was my last movie. I know, it was way back in 2019. It's not like I don't watch movies. It is just that, there are no new movies because of the pandemic. Cinemas are shut, film shootings are on hold, and no one knows when a new movie will be released in my country. Anyways, I rate it 8 out of 10. Reasons for holding back 2 stars-
1. The plot was a little boring. Yes, I know they had to do all the crossovers and stuff. But still, the movie lacked comedy and action.
2. They killed Iron Man. I mean, come on. If you wanted to kill someone, you should have killed Star-Lord instead.
Aaisha27

Post by Aaisha27 »

The last movie i watched was black widow. The character of natasha aka black widow is so much inspiring. Its so heartwarming to see how she loves her adoptive parents and little sister and care about them so much after all those years. And our little yelena who had grown to be a brave, strong and smart girl. Character development, action, family love, regret, depicting strong woman is 10/10 in the movie.
Choky
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-choky.html
Latest Review: My life uncensored by Cristina Caymares

Post by Choky »

I just watched the Harry Potter movies for the first time last night. They were all great.
Amy Galvin

Post by Amy Galvin »

The last book I read was Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets and I loved it its my first time reading the books after wtaching the movies and it was so different
Kusumkushwah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Kusumkushwah »

The last movie that I watched was an oscar winning movie named "Sound of metal". This movie is unforgettable.
Somasana
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 121
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somasana.html
Latest Review: Working At The Warehouse by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by Somasana »

"The Note Book", one of my all time romantic films. So it's not the first time I'm watching it :D
Cristina Corui Mihailescu
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Christine M. Whitehead
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Shadow Song
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristina-corui-mihailescu.html
Latest Review: What is Autism? by Damien Rist
fav_author_id: 8698

Post by Cristina Corui Mihailescu »

Why negative? It has beautiful places, Julia's beautiful smile, a nice love story...I liked the idea that you can go away and look for joy in life!
Hyacinth Bella
Currently Reading: Pride and Prejudice
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hyacinth-bella.html
Latest Review: The Magician's Secret by Charles Townsend

Post by Hyacinth Bella »

The last movie I watched was The Last Letter From Your Lover on Netflix! It was really good and it got me sobbing real bad at the end, I think my whole face turned wet and red. It was really, really, good. I still haven't read the book though, because I am too busy right now. But I definitely rate that movie a 9 out of 10. It reminded me on how to carefully select your lovers before you get married because who knows, maybe you'll just be content and not happy, and it may get you cheating on your significant others and make people feel bad. So choose who to marry wisely! Or better yet, don't get married at all! Live a life full of cats and books!

Return to “Films and Books”