What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Wandaquinn
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-wandaquinn.html
Latest Review: In Plain Sight by Susan Mallett

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Wandaquinn »

Emily Meadows wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 17:11
Wandaquinn wrote: 02 Dec 2022, 04:53 The last movie I watched was "The Woman King." I would give it a five star rating. It's action-packed with strong women warriors that I really loved.
I really want to see this!
That's great! Let me know if you like it once you watch it.
“Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” — L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
jubril12
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by jubril12 »

The last movie I watched was "see how they run" its a very interesting movie and I will rate it 8.5 out of 10
Anahi Lopez Vidueiros
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anahi-lopez-vidueiros.html
Latest Review: The Biblical Clock by Daniel Friedmann and Dania Sheldon
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Anahi Lopez Vidueiros »

I saw "The Menu".
A curious display of exquisite food and fine acting.
Ralph Fiennes amazing as always.
Annsummer

Post by Annsummer »

The last movie I saw was stay the night and I must say it's a 9/10
Totally recommend
Haweni

Post by Haweni »

The last movie I saw was "on the line" m.gibson's movie....it was interesting and different
stephastrin1438
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephastrin1438.html

Post by stephastrin1438 »

Aivy Daylig wrote: 03 Dec 2022, 10:49 Honestly the last movie that I saw is a Christian movie entitled Fireproof.
I loved that movie! Did you like it? I believe if you apply the principles in that movie to any marriage, the marriage has a strong chance of thriving. Only God can heal hearts and do miracles and we are called to do our part, which is to love one another the way God loves us. It’s not easy but that’s why we don’t do it alone. He is with us and helps us do the hard things. Great movie!!!
stephastrin1438
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephastrin1438.html

Post by stephastrin1438 »

The last movie I saw was the new Spider-Man movie. I loved it! Tom Holland is great as Spider-Man and the movie had some awesome surprises for Spider-Man fans. It was very entertaining and had a good storyline. My whole family enjoyed it. Well worth it to see it in the theatre.
Aarya Gondkar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 9
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aarya-gondkar.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Aarya Gondkar »

I recently watched an Indian film called 'Sita Ramam' and oh my god, I cannot stop recommending it to everyone I meet! It is a beautiful film about a lone soldier, a woman and their love for each other. It is set in two timelines; 1964 and 1984. Afreen, a student and a hater of India, has to travel to India to fulfil her grandfather's wish of delivering a letter personally. Amidst this journey, she realises hate is not beneficial to anyone and that love wins all wars instead. We get to see an innocent and heart-wrenching love story of Sita and Ram, the main characters of the film, through Afreen's journey of delivering the letter.
I cried so many times during this masterpiece and blushed every time innocent romance bloomed. The songs are so poetic too. Please watch this film if you have the time. I believe there are English captions available.
"Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."-roald dahl
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I couldn't remember when was the last time I watch a movie that I cried because it's been years since I lost interest in watching movies. My time switched to some things that I love. But the movie that I can't forget that I cried, and it happened a very long time ago is TITANIC. I love it.
Benetta R

Post by Benetta R »

Don't Worry Darling, was the last movie I seen. This movie deserves five stars, a 10 on a scale of 1-10. The move was suspenseful and thrilling. The ending could have more but a very good movie.
SofiSam

Post by SofiSam »

I've just finished watching Knives out. That was a detective movie. I must admit that the final was pretty impressive and a bit unexpected. Besides, the plot and its twists were fascinating, I also liked the actors' acting.
Mariana Rondon
Currently Reading: Rayuela
Bookshelf Size: 25

Post by Mariana Rondon »

The last movie I saw was Everything, Everywhere All At Once and I would say it's one of my favorite movies of the year. It is really witty and I liked the plot a lot, specially the mom vs. daughter drama. I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars.
Sabriah Overton
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Heal Thyself: For Health and Longevity
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sabriah-overton.html
Latest Review: Like a Lily Among the Thorns by Karen S. Bell

Post by Sabriah Overton »

I watched Wifelike last night. It definitely was a good movie. It was about a guy who lost his wife and created a Artificial Intelligence version of her, just too find out that it was not really his wife in the beginning, but a woman who he obsessed over. I definitely would recommend the movie to someone else for them to watch. Out of 1-10, I would personally rate it an 8.
dealogically
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dealogically.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the things that really matter by Mark Gumbrell

Post by dealogically »

Enola Holmes 2, would rate it 8 out of 10.
lily-789
Currently Reading: The Diamond Eye
Bookshelf Size: 76

Post by lily-789 »

I saw "Woman King" starring Viola Davis. 10 out of 10

Return to “Films and Books”