What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-savant-chanelle.html
Latest Review: Ten Commandments for Church Reform by John Wijngaards

Re: What is the last movie you saw, and rating?

Post by Savant Chanelle »

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Just watched The Town last night and it was incredible! The trailer to the movie was one of the best I'd ever seen, which really bolstered my expectations for the film and it did not disappoint. In the movie you really feel the characters, the Boston grit, and the dilemma the main characters are in. I would not hesitate recommending this movie to anyone, even at full price.
Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Savant Chanelle
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Return to “Films and Books”