Do you follow any television shows?

Welcome to Films and Books Forum, the place to chat about movies, post movie reviews, compare a book to its film adaptation, discuss what makes a good book-to-film adaptation, and suggest books which you think would make a great movie adaption.
Burnaard+42
Currently Reading: The Message?
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-burnaard-42.html
Latest Review: The Chauvinist's Guide to Modern Romance by Morris Rollins

Re: Do you follow any television shows?

Post by Burnaard+42 »

I am not big fan of watching series but condor caught my attention. The twists and turns involved are just great.
Kblue0816
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Kblue0816 »

Friends , and i have really been into the tv show Lucifer. Tom Ellis quite a sexy and magnificent actor
NetMassimo
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Flinx's Folly
Bookshelf Size: 419
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-netmassimo.html
Latest Review: Three Bullets by Charles Alexander
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by NetMassimo »

I just started watching The Terror: Infamy, a supernatural show with historical roots as it starts in 1941 in a Japanese-American community where lives are turned upside down when an evil entity starts attacking people and after the attack on Pearl Harbor, when many Japanese-Americans get set to internment camps.

This is the second season of an anthology show. The first season was an adaptation of the novel The Terror by Dan Simmons.
Ciao :)
Massimo
Marcus500
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Marcus500 »

Blue Bloods

Very interesting to see the trials & tribulations of law enforcement in the big city. Also the situations the good :roll: citizens of the system SEEMS to get themselves in. An important part of the show happens at the dinner table when the family gets together for a meal. The law of the land and family values are discussed and most times, solutions are found and conflicts are resolved. :tiphat:
Aisha_123
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aisha-123.html
Latest Review: At Day's End, I'll Always Be Me by Jerry A. Greenberg

Post by Aisha_123 »

Yes. I follow Elementary, Dynasty and Power.
Blu1983
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30

Post by Blu1983 »

I really like the criminal investigations. I am a fan of CSI. CRIMINAL MINDS recently LAW AND ORDER
mrnobody3
Currently Reading: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrnobody3.html
Latest Review: Killing Abel by Michael Tieman

Post by mrnobody3 »

Not really but I I heard supernatural is a great show. The characters are good looking too. I want to start watch it but there are so many seasons I don't know if I could finish it. But it doesn't matter I will watch it when I have free time.
DD129
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dd129.html
Latest Review: The Message? by Avam Hale

Post by DD129 »

I don't really like watching TV shows, mostly because I become disinterested after a while. However, I do like watching Survivor and American Ninja Warrior. I've been wanting to watch The Good Doctor, but haven't found the time to yet.
Asunta
Currently Reading: My Father Drank My Lover and Other Short Stories
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-asunta.html
Latest Review: The Surgeon's Wife by William H. Coles

Post by Asunta »

I've started watching a lot of shows but gave up halfway. The only show I managed to watch till the very end is Teen Wolf.
My faults and mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life
- RM :tiphat:
Felicity Granger
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-felicity-granger.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Felicity Granger »

I'm a huge Lucifer fan. There's something about the show that I keep going back to. Also, I've watched all 10 seasons of Smallville and will occasionally rewatch some episodes with my family. I've recently been hooked on the Arrowverse series but I don't think that's going to last long as my interest in the shows are waning noticeably.
Nym182
Currently Reading: Harley Quinn
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nym182.html
Latest Review: Homecoming: The Unari Experiment Book 1 by Brian L. Harad

Post by Nym182 »

Big Game of Thrones, followed it when it was current... only others show I really watch is Venture Bros, Grey's Anatomy, The Challenges on MTV (guilty pleasure) and It's Always Sunny
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” HST
Mrunal Tikekar
Currently Reading: Heartquake
Bookshelf Size: 289
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mrunal-tikekar.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Post by Mrunal Tikekar »

Plenty of them actually. But Suits is my all time favourite! My work desk is full of Harvey Specter quotes, I have the Litt up mug, and I watch an episode ever time I am in need of some motivation.
Falling4Ever
Currently Reading: Titans
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-falling4ever.html
Latest Review: G.E.M.S. by Daphne Valcourt

Post by Falling4Ever »

I lover Supernatural and Criminal Minds. I'm so sad they're ending. I've also just started Dr.Who.
Falling4Ever

Post by Falling4Ever »

mrnobody3 wrote: 27 Aug 2019, 12:03 Not really but I I heard supernatural is a great show. The characters are good looking too. I want to start watch it but there are so many seasons I don't know if I could finish it. But it doesn't matter I will watch it when I have free time.
Supernatural really lures you in after a few seasons. Once I got past around season 4(*cough* Castiel *cough*), I couldn't stop watching. It's too bad it's coming to an end.
Falling4Ever

Post by Falling4Ever »

agirlwhowrites wrote: 04 Mar 2019, 10:02 Oh gosh! So many. Westworld, Dr Who, Modern family, Brooklyn 99, Black Mirror, Mad Men.
And I'm currently watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix and it's going pretty good. I'd recommend it to everybody who's into comedies or Drew Barrymore 😝
How is Brooklyn 99? I've been wanting to watch it.

Return to “Films and Books”