Which book we may read for change our life positively?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
NurseChansey7878
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alyssa-shan.html

Re: Which book we may read for change our life positively?

Post by NurseChansey7878 »

The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz. The book has honestly change my outlook on things. The Four Agreements are Be Impeccable with Your Word, Don’t Take Anything Personally, Don’t make Assumptions, and Always Do Your Best. The book helped put things into perspective for me. It’s a short read, but a great one. Highly recommend.
Blueberry Dragon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blueberry-dragon.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell

Post by Blueberry Dragon »

Richard Bach's Jonathan Livingston Seagull did it for me many years ago when I was going through a rough patch and was finding it tough to break barriers (self-imposed ones and ones imposed by others). Recommended if you feel like an outsider in a group every now and then and need some inspiration to stay the course.
Sweety Jain 07
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweety-jain-07.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Sweety Jain 07 »

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi. It is the best motivational book I have read. The author tells us how to be more authentic and free from our own psychological prison. That way we can love ourselves more. This book helped me alot. Everyone should read it once.
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Mercury Mind by Nathan Lancry
2024 Reading Goal: 125
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

Sweety Jain 07 wrote: 12 May 2024, 08:26 The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi. It is the best motivational book I have read. The author tells us how to be more authentic and free from our own psychological prison. That way we can love ourselves more. This book helped me alot. Everyone should read it once.
@Sweety Jain 07 I just looked this one up on Amazon at your recommendation, and I like the sound of it! The author is a macedonian who was bullied and worked (hard) in the restaurant industry. I feel like his perspectives and advice will be hard-fought. It's expensive on Amazon Kindle but I'll stock up some credits. Thanks for the recommendation!
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Mercury Mind by Nathan Lancry
2024 Reading Goal: 125
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

My #1 book for changing my life positively is "The Big Leap" by Gay Hendricks. That book changed how I thought about my life, day to day, and my thoughts create my feelings and my feelings drive my actions - so it had a ton of positive downstream effects. Gay Hendricks and his wife Kathlyn are both terrific authors (I don't know either personally so this recommendation is unbiased and wholehearted).

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”