Book of Hacks

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
tarafarah7
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Mitch Albom
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... ">tuesdays with Morrie</a>
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1463
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tarafarah7.html
Latest Review: Toni the Superhero by R.D. Base
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG
fav_author_id: 2544

Book of Hacks

Post by tarafarah7 »

I love reading about hacks....from household hacks...to cleaning and organizing hacks....to health related hacks, such as ways to stop a sneeze or cure brain freeze! Hacks, hacks, and more hacks! I find them all over Pinterest in pics and slides, but I have only read 1 one book along those lines. In fact, it worked out PERFECT for me because I'm a teacher and it was very helpful. Its called Hacking Assessment. There are other books in their "Hacking Series" already written and I'm sure they will continue in the future. There is one called Hacking the Common Core that I want to read soon.

.....but.....instead of teaching hacks, I'm looking more along the lines of a book of everyday hacks, tricks, tips, etc. that can be put to use in our everyday lives.

Anyone happen to have a recommendation by chance? Thank you for your help!!:-)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”