Help!! I'm in need of some thrillers!!

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Ma Leonarda Castañares
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ma-leonarda-casta-ares.html
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud

Re: Help!! I'm in need of some thrillers!!

Post by Ma Leonarda Castañares »

I would gladly recommend “The Silent Patient” by Alex Michaelides. It has a bone twisting thriller and I must say, it will keep you satisfied until the end.
Latest Review: Shitolian by O Persaud
Tamara Bengesai
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tamara-bengesai.html
Latest Review: Seeking... Finding... Healing... by Becky Lu Jackson
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Tamara Bengesai »

Amy Murdoch Coleman wrote: 20 May 2020, 13:23 I really think you would enjoy about anything by Dean Koontz, but I recommend starting with Phantoms.
I would vouch for Dean Koontz any day. He is great writer, I do agree with this suggestion. Give it a try.
Joseph Jose Nj
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40

Post by Joseph Jose Nj »

The Silent Patient" by Alex Michaelides: This psychological thriller follows the story of Alicia Berenson, a renowned painter who becomes mute after being accused of murdering her husband. It's a gripping tale of secrets, deception, and the quest for the truth.
"The Girl on the Train" by Paula Hawkins: If you enjoyed "Gone Girl," you might find this psychological thriller intriguing. It revolves around Rachel, an unreliable narrator who becomes entangled in a missing person investigation and uncovers shocking truths about those involved.
"The Woman in the Window" by A.J. Finn: This suspenseful novel centers around an agoraphobic woman named Anna Fox who believes she witnesses a crime in her neighbor's house. As she tries to uncover the truth, she becomes embroiled in a web of secrets and danger.
"Sharp Objects" by Gillian Flynn: From the author of "Gone Girl," this chilling thriller follows journalist Camille Preaker as she returns to her hometown to investigate a series of murders. The story delves into dark family secrets and psychological twists.
"The Guest List" by Lucy Foley: If you enjoy murder-mysteries with a touch of suspense, this atmospheric thriller might be a great choice. It takes place on a remote island during a glamorous wedding, where secrets and tensions among the guests escalate to a shocking climax.
"In a Dark, Dark Wood" by Ruth Ware: This mystery novel follows Nora, who attends a bachelorette party in a secluded cabin and wakes up in a hospital with no memory of what happened. As she tries to piece together the events of that night, she uncovers disturbing truths
Jennifer Cowhig
Favorite Author: John Green
Favorite Book: Looking for Alaska
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jennifer-cowhig.html
Latest Review: Beyond the Golden Door by Ali Master
Reading Device: B0775717ZP
fav_author_id: 2072

Post by Jennifer Cowhig »

If you are interested in true crime, I highly recommend any book by Ann Rule.

One thriller/mystery that I read recently and enjoyed was “You Say Goodbye” by Keith Steinbaum.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”