Books like The Hating Game

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Sammy822
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sammy822.html
Latest Review: Russia's Biggest Hack by James E. Doucette

Books like The Hating Game

Post by Sammy822 »

I love The Hating Game by Sally Thorne, but I can never find a book similar to it. Does anyone have a recommendation for me?
Suzan_321
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Suzan_321 »

I recommend looking up 'What should I read next' and click on the first website.I usually use it to find my next read and it gives great suggestions. Unfortunately I can't put the link in here, it wouldn't let me. I hope it helps :techie-studyingbrown:
Sammy822
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sammy822.html
Latest Review: Russia's Biggest Hack by James E. Doucette

Post by Sammy822 »

Suzan_321 wrote: 04 Jul 2020, 12:40 I recommend looking up 'What should I read next' and click on the first website.I usually use it to find my next read and it gives great suggestions. Unfortunately I can't put the link in here, it wouldn't let me. I hope it helps :techie-studyingbrown:
Thanks for the suggestion. I got great recommendations but some of the books I have already read and I remember enjoying reading them.
duskydahlia
Currently Reading: Homo Deus
Bookshelf Size: 322
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-duskydahlia.html
Latest Review: How to Stop Binge Eating And Learn To Love Food Again by Rebecca L Robson

Post by duskydahlia »

Red, White and Royal Blue has a similar vibe to The Hating Game.
Justine Ocsebio
Currently Reading: Dancing Under The Stars
Bookshelf Size: 243
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-justine-ocsebio.html
Latest Review: Sex and the Sixty Something Guy by Mr. X

Post by Justine Ocsebio »

“I’ve Got Your Number” by Sophie Kinsella is one of my favorite next to The Hating Game. Both are quite similar on theme and humor.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”