Slow Burn on Contemporary Romance

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
m_toro
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-toro.html
Latest Review: Idiom Attack Vol. 1 Everyday Living (Spanish Edition) by Peter Liptak

Slow Burn on Contemporary Romance

Post by m_toro »

I've just finished Mariana Zapata's (aka the Queen of Slow Burn) last book "Hands Down". I've read everything by her and I'm the biggest fan of slow burn romance. BUT I can't find any slow burn that I haven't heard of or read already so I figured I'd ask around here! There is no topic for Slow Burn tropes so here it is. Feel free to suggest any book or discuss any topic (including how hot some male protagonists are :wink2: )
My favorite slow burns are:
Everything by Mariana Zapata (duh) but specially The Wall of Winnipeg and Kulti.
The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin (not contemporary but whatevs its the OG)
The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay (this one's YA)

Please help me find more!
Eunice Geres
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 147
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eunice-geres.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books WAIT A MINUTE! (An Illustrated Novella) by Steve William Laible

Post by Eunice Geres »

Well Met by Jen deLuca is a good slow burn. I didn't like it so much but maybe you would.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”