Books about strong female protagonists

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Sohana Hasan
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Book: shadow and bones
Currently Reading: The Beautiful
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sohana-hasan.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick
fav_author_id: 2719

Re: Books about strong female protagonists

Post by Sohana Hasan »

Night_mage wrote: 02 Sep 2020, 00:35 I really enjoy books that feature strong female characters. Recently, I have read Iris Johansen's No Easy Target, M.J Scott's Fire Kin and Marked for Death by Amy McKinley. Do you know any similar books?
I've actually never read any of the books that you just mentioned, but have an avid love for strong female leads. Any book written by Sarah J. Maas would be a good place to start. She's fantastic when it comes to combining fantasy, romance and has some pretty kickass women in her books.

Now, I've never read this book, but it's on my TBR list and it's really popular: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyami. Let me know what you think!
Nancy Morara
Currently Reading: We are voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy-morara.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Nancy Morara »

I wish to recommend Christina Powers: The American Goddess by James Aiello
bookprincess1999
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by bookprincess1999 »

I would suggest the Ash Princess Trilogy by Laura Sebastion, the main character is a strong female and revolves around her taking her rightful place as queen in her nation that was conquered by the brutal Kalovaxians.
Henry Patrovic
Favorite Book: A Touch of Power
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-patrovic.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by Henry Patrovic »

The Whispering Crystals by H. C. Mills. It’s a fantasy book with a strong lesbian main character.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”