Book Recommendations!

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
inchresting
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reading Device: B07YYM3HFW

Book Recommendations!

Post by inchresting »

Hi! I read a lot, quite a bit more then I will have to for reviewing books, and I’m looking for some recommendations on what to read next.
My favourite authors (and books) are Donna Tartt (The Secret History), VE Schwab (Viscious), and Oscar Wilde (The Picture of Dorian Gray). Although don’t get me wrong, I love YA and Fantasy too, my favourite books in those genres where the Charlotte Holmes series by Brittany Cavallaro, The Folk Of the Air by Holly Black, and I happen to enjoy Penelope Douglas as a quilty pleasure of mine.
If you know any books it sounds like I would enjoy, let me know!
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1886
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Can you tell me the names of a few standard and common bestseller English grammar books, the paperback editions of which I can buy on Amazon? I wish to build a vocabulary of my own in order to become a premium author in the future.
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1886
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Disneyland wrote: 22 Dec 2020, 00:09 Can you tell me the names of a few standard and common bestseller English grammar books, the paperback editions of which I can buy on Amazon? I wish to build a vocabulary of my own in order to become a premium author in the future. The level of grammar books should be basic or intermediate.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”