Can you recommend me a book where the man is the victim?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Anicka26
Bookshelf Size: 0

Can you recommend me a book where the man is the victim?

Post by Anicka26 »

I have recently watched a movie with Alain Delon and Jane Fonda. He was a playboy who got himself into troubles and two beautiful women helped him hide in their gothic palace. Then he realised they are kinda psychos with high sex drive and he only has his sexual power to buy him time. It was a good movie and I would like to read a book similar to this. Thank you!
Anna Bookowski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-bookowski.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Anna Bookowski »

I'm not sure if that's any close to what you're asking for but do you know 'Misery' by Stephen King? It's quite a classic so probably you've heard about it. It's a story of a writer kept inprisoned by his 'biggest fan'', the woman obsessed about his books. She keeps him in her home against his will trying to force him to work on a satysfying (to her) ending of the book. The woman is brutal and fearless, she's not afraid to hurt him to achieve her goal. It's a story full of tension and despair, really exciting and well written. And the man is definietely a victim! :)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”