Best erotic romance with well developed characters?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
DianneReads
Currently Reading: Business Made Simple
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diannereads.html
Latest Review: High Flying by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Best erotic romance with well developed characters?

Post by DianneReads »

I’ve been enjoying heavily erotic romance novels recently, but have a definite preference for well developed characters and good writing. I’ve loved Jade West and Nikki Sloane that really draw you in. I just finished my first reverse harem series by Tate James and C.M. Stunich that I also loved. What are your favorite authors/series for this genre?
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

DianneReads wrote: 20 Mar 2021, 23:36 I’ve been enjoying heavily erotic romance novels recently, but have a definite preference for well developed characters and good writing. I’ve loved Jade West and Nikki Sloane that really draw you in. I just finished my first reverse harem series by Tate James and C.M. Stunich that I also loved. What are your favorite authors/series for this genre?

Is paranormal romance okay? (I'm not much of a fan of romance outside the paranormal sub-genre.)

If so, I would definitely recommend Nalini Singh.
Come to think of it, she has a new series that isn't paranormal. Can't speak much to it, I haven't read it, but I love her other writing!
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
DianneReads
Currently Reading: Business Made Simple
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diannereads.html
Latest Review: High Flying by Kaylin McFarren
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by DianneReads »

Yes, paranormal is fine. I just finished a series, Hijinks Harem, that was paranormal and very good. Thanks for the recommendation!
Tommy Mayengbam
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tommy-mayengbam.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Tommy Mayengbam »

DianneReads wrote: 20 Mar 2021, 23:36 I’ve been enjoying heavily erotic romance novels recently, but have a definite preference for well developed characters and good writing. I’ve loved Jade West and Nikki Sloane that really draw you in. I just finished my first reverse harem series by Tate James and C.M. Stunich that I also loved. What are your favorite authors/series for this genre?
I recommend Mills and Boon novels. High romance intertwined with intense erotica.
Elissaunedited
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-elissaunedited.html
Latest Review: Sentinel Of The Light by Dennis W Rhoades

Post by Elissaunedited »

The Lore series is my absolute favorite for a good romance with fantasy elements.

For realistic though The Last Riders series for sure! Bikers, lots of sex, and well developed characters and stories that just keep getting better as it goes on.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”