Recommendations for a ROMANCE Novel

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Ipshita P
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ipshita-p.html
Latest Review: President's Day by Stephen A. Werbel, Ph.D.

Recommendations for a ROMANCE Novel

Post by Ipshita P »

I am looking for some good heartwarming Romance Novel with a pleasant ending. Please help me find one as lately I have been reading only Tragedies and it has made my mood kind of gloomy.
Apeksha Pant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Apeksha Pant »

U Can try Zemindar by Valerie Fitzgerald. Its a Historical Fiction, Romance novel.
Ipshita P
Currently Reading:

Post by Ipshita P »

Thank you so much for the Recommendation.
Sohana Hasan
Favorite Author: Sarah J. Maas
Favorite Book: shadow and bones
Currently Reading: The Beautiful
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sohana-hasan.html
Latest Review: Waterworks by Jack Winnick
fav_author_id: 2719

Post by Sohana Hasan »

The "Bridgerton" novels by Julia Quinn are Historical Fiction, but they're all romances. And have happy endings! They're pretty funny and I always reread the fourth one, when I want a really sweet, slow-burn, happy-ending story. You should check it out!
MuhatiaMango
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by MuhatiaMango »

Chasing Red by Isabel Ronin is a nice romance Ebook
Ipshita P
Currently Reading:

Post by Ipshita P »

Thank you so much for your recommendations.
Michelle Menezes
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-menezes.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Michelle Menezes »

Ipshita P wrote: 21 May 2021, 02:22 I am looking for some good heartwarming Romance Novel with a pleasant ending. Please help me find one as lately I have been reading only Tragedies and it has made my mood kind of gloomy.
Try Opposites Attract by Camilla Isley. It's a Romantic comedy, so you can have a good laugh. I'm not much of a romance reader but I like books by Lauren Layne and Jerilee Kaye. All have happily ever afters.
Ipshita P
Currently Reading:

Post by Ipshita P »

Michelle Menezes wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 04:09
Ipshita P wrote: 21 May 2021, 02:22 I am looking for some good heartwarming Romance Novel with a pleasant ending. Please help me find one as lately I have been reading only Tragedies and it has made my mood kind of gloomy.
Try Opposites Attract by Camilla Isley. It's a Romantic comedy, so you can have a good laugh. I'm not much of a romance reader but I like books by Lauren Layne and Jerilee Kaye. All have happily ever afters.
Thank you so much for your recommendations. I really love Happy endings or at least a pleasant one at least in the Romance genre. I'll surely try to read them.
Michelle Menezes
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-menezes.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Michelle Menezes »

Ipshita P wrote: 23 Jun 2021, 02:23
Michelle Menezes wrote: 21 Jun 2021, 04:09
Thank you so much for your recommendations. I really love Happy endings or at least a pleasant one at least in the Romance genre. I'll surely try to read them.
Do let me know if you like any. Most of these books give a romantic comedy vibes and are fun to read throughout. Then there's a little emotional part towards the end, and the again a happy scenario. They're not too heavy on the emotions the way some romance novels are. At least I can assure you that you won't spend all your time crying.
Ipshita P
Currently Reading:

Post by Ipshita P »

I am thinking of reading Opposites Attract. I'll surely make sure to let you know once I have read it. Thank you once again for your recommendations.

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”