Horror Novels

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Ashley Null
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Horror Novels

Post by Ashley Null »

I'm looking for the best Horror novels you have come across on the site! I love mysteries and whodunnits. I also really enjoy zombie novels and other graphic novels. I need suggestions!
Abdo Sonbol
Favorite Author: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
Currently Reading: The Da Vinci Code
Bookshelf Size: 32
fav_author_id: 2366

Post by Abdo Sonbol »

"Frankenstein" or The Modern Prometheus by Mary Shelley is a great breathtaking novel.
Nimel
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Nimel »

Have you read violet? It's a nice thriller.... I'm currently on it
Gravy
Gravymaster of Bookshelves
Favorite Author: Seanan McGuire
Favorite Book: As many as there are stars in the sky
Currently Reading: The Ghost Tree
Bookshelf Size: 1027
fav_author_id: 3249

Post by Gravy »

Ashley Null wrote: 03 Jun 2021, 19:11 I'm looking for the best Horror novels you have come across on the site! I love mysteries and whodunnits. I also really enjoy zombie novels and other graphic novels. I need suggestions!

Have you read the Newsflesh series by Mira Grant?

It's horror and thriller and zombies...
It's also a well (very well) researched pandemic story (social distancing, other precautions, atypical infections, etc.) that just happens to create zombies. Also, (in case anyone should wonder) it was written prior to this whole (waves hands) thing, way back in 2010. :lol:
Pronouns: She/Her

What is grief, if not love persevering?

Grief is just love with no place to go.
JennyorAlice
Currently Reading: Tales of the Cafe
Bookshelf Size: 151

Post by JennyorAlice »

Here are some suggestions......

- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
- Wraith: Welcome to Christmasland by Joe Hill & illustrated by C. P. Wilson III (this is a prequel to NOS4A2)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”