What are some of the best book series?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
Inks and Quills
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inks-and-quills.html
Latest Review: Shadow's Adventure Home by Kathy Kovar

Re: What are some of the best book series?

Post by Inks and Quills »

I’m not a big fan of super long series , so I can only recommend series on the shorter side haha. I really enjoyed the His Fair Assassin series!
matina99
Currently Reading: If On a Winter's Night a Traveller
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-matina99.html
Latest Review: Terms of Service by Craig W. Stanfill

Post by matina99 »

A book series that I don't hear a lot abut and absolutely love is "The secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel" by Michael Scott, with the first book being "The Alchemyst". Middle Grade fantasy, featuring a variety of mythologies and historical/ mythical persons. I would also suggest "The Illuminae Files" by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, if you're into sci-fi. Multimedia type of text, very interesting stories.
M Herbst
Currently Reading: King of Scars
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-m-herbst.html
Latest Review: Randy the Irresistible by S M Goodier

Post by M Herbst »

One of my all time favorite trilogies is Daughter of Smoke and Bone, its always my go to recommendation when someone is looking for a fantasy series. Its a super easy read, filled with mystery and magic!
alisar gh
Currently Reading: The Power of Habit
Bookshelf Size: 11

Post by alisar gh »

Hush Hush Series by Becca fitzpatrick is a very intriguing supernatural series and its more about fallen angels mysteries and dark romance :D

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”