Something like sword of truth, richard & kahlan, etc?

Looking for a specific book recommendation? Need help finding your next great read? Tell us a little about you, your preferences, and other books you enjoy. Tell us a little about what kind of books you want to read. Our helpful community of avid readers will gladly help you. :)

If you are looking for general recommendations rather than personalized recommendations, please check out the exclusive reviews from our official review team.
maramsp
Bookshelf Size: 0

Something like sword of truth, richard & kahlan, etc?

Post by maramsp »

Hello all.

This time I will finally complete all the books from Terry Goodkind set in the Sword of Truth Universe.

Back when not every book was out, yet, I tried looking in bookstores and the libary to find something simular.

But as of today, I have not found a good series yet.

I have tried some series, but, for example, I found that Game of Thrones had too many separate stories, that Wheel of Time was just too complex for the time being (might try it again though later) and that the works by Raymond E Feist has gotten my attention.

I know that all the books by Feist form another big series, and that might be something, although I'm not sure about it yet.

Basicly I loved everything about the Sword of Truth, like the flow, the easiness to read, the fact that some parts made me cry, the story itself, the world building, the characters, the unique elements, and the simple fact that there are only humans. Yes there are other talking (or sort of talking) creatures as well, but its not a world with elves, dwarves, etc.

I don't know if Feist's works fit all of the above, but from the little I know about it, it sounds interesting nevertheless.

So if you all could give me some pro's and con's or other suggestions, that would be amazing!

Untill next time!

Greetings from Martijn (although from now on I end with; Greetings from Mara)

Return to “Personalized Reading Recommendations”